AIIMS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Exam Date has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is the main governing body of exams that conducts and manages exams for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. It is one of the most taken National-level entrance exams every year. Admissions are only granted to eligible candidates on the basis of their scores obtained in the entrance examination. In order to take up the test, candidates should fill out the full application form with the help of the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Application Process has been started and extended till 20th April 2023. Interested candidates can apply online for B.Sc Nursing and Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing before the last date. Check all the details given below.
AIIMS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 Overview
|Exam Name of the Examination||AIIMS Nursing 2023|
|Full-Form of AIIMS||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing|
|Exam Type||UG, PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Offered Courses||UG/ PG Nursing Courses|
|Organizing Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
AIIMS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Release of application form||15th February 2023|
|Deadline for submission of application form||20th April 2023|
|Code generation||1st March to 20th April 2023|
|Final Registration||1st March 2023|
|Last date for final registration||28th April 2023|
|Entrance Exam||24 June 2023 (Saturday)|
|Result Stage I||30 June 2023 (Friday)|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II)||14 July 2023 (Friday)|
|Result Notification||19th July 2023 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of required documents||July 2023|
Only Indian nationals can take part in the entrance examination.
- The age of the aspirant should be 17 years old as of the final day of December in the academic year.
- Candidates who clear 10+2 from any recognized board of education.
- Individuals should possess a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- They should be registered as RN (Registered Nurse) or RM (Registered Midwife)
AIIMS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- The online application form for the entrance examination will be obtainable through online mode on the web portal.
- Entrants should make sure to meet the eligibility before providing particulars in the application form as only eligible candidates can fill and submit the form.
- Entrants can find the link for the application form through the official website and provide every particular in the application carefully such as the candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, and qualification. Make sure to verify the details before submission.
- It is essential to attach the requisite documents in the application such as the candidate’s photograph, mark sheet, signature, etc.
- These must be uploaded in the prescribed format and sizes only.
- Finalize the application form by making the payment of the application fee online mode.
- Entrants should generate a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Net Banking are payment getaways for the transaction of application fees.
|For general and OBC category candidates||Rs. 2000|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 1600|
- In the query paper, there will be 70 queries in all.
- Each query will be of objective nature.
- Every session will last for 90 minutes.
- The test will only be held in the English language version.
Queries in the nursing examination will be asked from the below sections:
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy
- Physiology & Pharmacology
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Pediatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
The mode of entrance examination result release will be online only. Individual announcements of results will be done. The selection of aspirants for counseling will be based on the grades attained by them in the written test.
After all required details are provided on the website, the outcome will be published on the screen. A merit list of the nominated candidates will be drawn based on the marks obtained by them in the entrance examination. Furthermore, we advise the aspirants to preserve their results till the admission procedure is done.
Although the major basis for admission to medical programs is NEET, there are other institutions, for instance, AIIMS organizes its own entrance test which is namely AIIMS PB B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023. For enrollment in this program, Candidates have to qualify in two stages – A written exam and a personal interview round. In order to get admission to the desired program, we suggest the candidates stick to the guidelines prescribed by the AIIMS.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Important Links
|AIIMS Nursing Notification||Check Here|
|Revised Schedule Notification||Check Here|
|B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) Application form||Apply Here|
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Salary||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|