The Assam Institute of Nursing will soon be releasing the application form for the Assam GNM 2023 on its authorized website. Moreover, the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare will be hosting the Assam GNM Entrance Examination in Guwahati, Rupnagar and Assam in order to admit candidates for the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) program. Every year, a large number of people apply for the Assam GNM course.
Those aspirants who are seeking admission to the GNM program should make sure to meet the eligibility criteria as laid by the Assam Institute of Nursing. If aspirants fail to satisfy the eligibility norms are prohibited from appearing the entrance examination for admission to the Assam GNM course.
Assam GNM Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the examination||Assam GNM|
|Full form||Assam General Nursing and Midwifery|
|Organizing body||Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam, Guwahati, Rupnagar|
|Admission to||General Nursing and Midwifery (3 years) and six-month diploma course|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Application form release date||February 2023 (Tentative)|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Assam GNM Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application Form Release Date||Announced soon|
|Last Date To Apply||Announced soon|
|Admit Card||Announced soon|
|Exam Date||Announced soon|
In order to apply for admission to the GNM Nursing program in the state of Assam, all interested students must fulfill the specific qualifying requirements set by the admission authorities. Here are the following qualifying criteria in detail:
- In order to be eligible for this program, candidates should have cleared Class 12th from a recognized examination board in any stream (Science, Arts, or Commerce) with 45 percent marks in aggregate in the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Those candidates are aged between 17 and 37 years as on January 1, 2023.
- Only unmarried female candidates from the Tea Tribes Community will be able to apply for GNM Admission 2023.
Assam GNM 2023 Application Form
Aspirants and eligible candidates can secure admission in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course and take up this examination by filling out the complete application form. All the details of the application form are mentioned in the below section for the candidates.
- Assam GNM Application Form 2023 will be available only through online mode.
- The application form will be released soon by the official authorities of Assam GNM.
- Candidates need to go through all the instructions carefully to fill out the application form.
- All the correct and complete details must be duly filled in and submitted by the candidate in the application form.
- Individuals must take the confirmation of all the details given in the application form.
- Candidates should make sure to submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- No negative points will be there in the examination.
- Each accurate answer will benefit the candidate in one mark.
- The exam paper will be provided in both English and Assamese language.
- Furthermore, the OMR sheet should be completed in the English language.
- Each segment will hold a total of 25 questions.
- In addition to the same, the paper will be categorized into four sections.
Assam GNM 2023 Admission Process
- The admission procedure will take place on the basis of merit.
- For admission, candidates are required to take part in the entrance exam.
- Furthermore, candidates will be nominated on the basis of how they performed in the entrance exam.
- The officials of Assam GNM Nursing will then release a merit list.
- Moreover, the candidates selected from the merit list will have to appear for the counseling round.
The Assam GNM 2023 result is going to be published by the authority on their official website after it is successfully organized. Apart from the result, the merit list of the qualified candidates will also be released. It includes the names, marks, categories, and registration numbers of the candidates. Candidates can easily check their results using their login credentials. Followed by the release of the result and merit list, candidates can take part in the counseling process on the basis of the merit list.
The Assam GNM 2023 admissions procedure will hold either offline or online mode. Nominated applicants will be invited to participate in the counseling on the basis of their merit list rank and cut-off score. Individuals should make sure to register online and then appear for the counseling facility on the prescribed date and time. To take part in the verification, candidates have to bring the original and photocopied papers. They will have to attend the counselling session at the allotted place and date.
Documents to bring at the time of the counseling round:
- Class 10th and 12th-grade mark sheet
- Certificate of Caste, if applicable
- Certificate of Residence
- Migration Certificate
- Other Certificates asked by authorities
- A valid ID Proof like Aadhar Card
- Passport-size photographs