Top B.Sc Nursing GK Questions: The B.Sc nursing entrance exam is one of the most sought entrance examinations taken in India. General knowledge question plays an important role in the preparation for B.Sc Nursing entrance examinations. Through the below section, you can get the important gk questions and answers to crack the entrance exam in the upcoming years.
Top B.Sc Nursing GK Questions
1. By injecting_______ passive immunity can be acquired.
2. What is the exchange of gases between the blood and the cell is called?
b. External respiration
c. Internal respiration
3. Where is South East Asia’s WHO regional office based at?
3. The very first nursing school of the world was started in
4. ________ has been honored by the British Government, who achieve the Dadder Baena Ologi Cultural Award?
a. Pandith dheerobai
b. Asha Kryan
c. Murdab Sharma
d. S. Moon bank
5. G. Sashiyan who was ranked first in the national ranking represents which game?
a. Table tennis
6. The area which is known as blind spot of the human body is?
a. Macula lutea
b. Fovea centralis
c. Optic disc
Ans : c
7. Which among the following is the drug of choice in theophylline poisoning?
Ans : b
8. ICN was founded in the year
9. What ratio of nurse and patient should be there in a general ward?
a. 1 : 3
b. 1 : 10
c. 1 : 6
d. 1 : 7
10. The CEO of Tesla motors is______?
a. Jeff Bezos
b. Elon Musk
c. Talulah Riley
d. Justine Musk
11. What does vasodilation of blood vessels of skin causes?
a. Heat loss
b. Heat production
c. No effect on heat loss or production
12. __________ won the 2014 Central Bank Governor’s Award?
a. Ragavan Lao
b. Raghuram Rajan
c. Janet Yellen
d. Keshav Madavlal
13. Recently, which country has launched a “Gandhi-inspired tourist attraction project”?
a. South Africa
d. South Korea
14. Anterior pituitary is popularly known as?
d. Intermediate lobe
15. Fentanyl is?
a. An antiepileptic
b. A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
c. An antitubercular drug
d. A synthetic opioid
16. The Indian Mental health act was revised in
17. Amended National Health Policy of India was declared in
18. Which drug relieves itching?
19. Which disease is popularly called Hansen’s disease?
Ans : d
20. Southeast Asia Regional Office of WHO is located at:
21. The world’s first nursing school was based in
22. When is International Day of Persons with Disabilities observed
a. December 1st
b. December 3rd
c. December 15th
d. December 22nd
23. ‘Ockhi’ , the name for the Cyclone has originated from
Ans : a
24. International Tiger Day is observed on?
a. July 29
b. July 31
c. August 1
d. August 3
25. Which substance causes an increase in body temperature?
d. None of these
26. After completing basic nursing training, nurses need to mandatory register below to practice as an RNRM
a. Bachelor of Science in Nursing from India
b. State Nursing Council
d. Nursing Research Association
27. ICN was devised in the year
28. When is International Yoga Day observed every year?
a. June 21
b. March 21
c. April 22
d. May 31
29. World Soil Day is observed on
a. December 5th
b. September 5th
c. March 21 st
d. December 10th
30. In which year, India’s mental health law was amended
31. When was India’s revised National Health Policy announced
32. Navy Day is celebrated on
a. February 4th
b. December 4th
c. April 7th
d. January 9th
33. ________ drug is used to activate ovulation in a female with infertility
a. Clomiphene citrate
d. All of these
34. The Indian who won the first gold medal in the Common Wealth Game 2022 is?
a. Bindyarani Devi
b. Mirabai Chanu
c. Gururaja Poojary
d. Neeraj Chopra
35. Sensory neuron is also familiar as
d. None of these
36. ___________ holds Guinness world record in fastest road construction?
|B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2023||B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023|