College of Nursing Berhampur is known to be one of the most prestigious institutes in the state of Orissa. This college is also popularly known as Government Nursing College Berhampur which was formed in the year 1983. The Government Nursing College, Berhampur has got affiliation with Berhampur University. Get more information related to the College of Nursing such as affiliations, achievement, recognition, facilities, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, fee structure, etc. in this article below.
College of Nursing Berhampur 2023 Overview
|Name of Institute||Government Nursing College Berhampur|
|Year of Establishment||1983|
|Affiliated with||Berhampur University|
|Approved by||Indian Nursing Council (INC)|
|Category||Nursing Colleges in Orissa|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Berhampur University
- Approved by: INC (Indian Nursing Council)
- Aid Status: Government
- Comp Labs
- An aspirant must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December.
Individuals should complete the age of 17 years on 1st January or later will not be eligible.
- The upper age for the candidate is 30 years as of 31st December further provided that there will be a relaxation in the upper age limit for a period of five years for the candidates of the SC/ ST category.
- Aspirant willing to get admission from a recognized school, with a minimum of 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English (Core /Elective) provided the individual has passed in each subject separately.
- Seekers should possess a graduate degree in B.Sc. (N) Degree or it’s equivalent with an aggregate of 55% marks and 1-year experience after Registration.
- The entrance examination will take place according to the venue designated in the admission ticket. The entrance exam includes only objective-type multiple-choice items.
- An aspirant should be medically fit for the nursing course.
College of Nursing Berhampur Admission Procedure
Government Nursing College is in charge of accepting self-attested xerox copies of documents and other papers submitted by candidates. If the student is unable to submit the necessary documents within the specified date, the student’s admission will automatically be canceled.
|B.Sc. Nursing||35,000/- (Approx)|
|M.Sc. Nursing||45,000/- (Approx)|