The official authority of the Indian Army will soon announce the vacancies for the position of Pharmacist. As of now, no official notification regarding Indian Army Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 has been released. However, the same will be released very soon at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Interested candidates who are preparing for the recruitment exam should completely know the eligibility criteria required for the exam. Only after satisfying the eligibility criteria, one can participate in the recruitment process. Aspirants will be able to down the complete vacancy notification through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Furthermore, candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment process must be well aware of the phases of the recruitment process. Participants will have to undergo the competitive written exam and interview/ physical test/ medical test. Aspirants qualifying all the phases will be appointed for the respective post in the Indian Army.
Indian Army Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|No of vacancy||Available soon|
|Notification release date||Available soon|
|Application start date||Available soon|
|Application last date||Available soon|
|Qualification type||10th/ 12th pass|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Job type||Central government jobs|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Indian Army Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Application starting date||To be Announced|
|Application ending date||Within 30 days|
|Pharmacist Exam date 2023||After a few days of the application form submission|
|Result cut off marks availability||Available soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist Recruitment
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized institute and qualified in D. Pharma with an aggregate of 55% marks and he/ she must be registered with the State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India.
- Additionally, those who have passed B Pharma with at least 50% marks and registered with the State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India can also apply for the recruitment process.
- He/ she should be Indian National and unmarried.
- The age limit for the applicant to register for the recruitment process is 19 years to 25 years. OBC and SC/ST applicants will get age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years respectively.
Indian Army Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The complete procedure to register for Pharmacist Recruitment is mentioned in the points below:
- Firstly, go to the official server of the Indian Army- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, look for the careers/ vacancy /recruitment section and click on the option of Sepoy Pharmacist presented there.
Now you will get the link to the online application form of Sepoy Pharmacist, along with the latest details of vacancies in a PDF notification,
- Click on Apply option and start filling up your basic details personal, education, and contact details for requirements of the Indian Army Sepoy Pharmacist vacancy 2023, before the date of form submission.
- Upload your certificates and documents of passport size photograph and signature according to the specifications given there.
- Finalize your application form by making the payment of the application fee through offline/ online mode.
|Sepoy Pharmacist||INR 9,823/-|
In order to get shortlisted and proceed further into the recruitment process, it is mandatory to pass each test, thus the shortlisting round of the candidates is based on various criteria. They have to appear in the following tests:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Physical Fitness Test
The first test of the selection process is a physical fitness test which is going to be a tough one. Through this test, the board will conduct a proper fitness evaluation of each of the participants. After that, they will prepare the result for the selection of individuals on the basis of their fitness standards. To move on to the next stage of the selection, candidates need to complete the following tasks:
- 1.6 Km Running
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
Physical Measurement Test
Next, candidates will have to undergo a Physical Measurement Test. Subsequently, candidates will be chosen based on their physical measurements. According to the official requirement candidates have to pass the following Indian Army weight, height, and chest measurements for soldier pharma:
- Height : 169 Cm
- Weight: 50 Kg
- Chest : 77-82 Cm
After the medical test is done, candidates will have to appear for the final round of the stage. In this stage, candidates have to take up the written exam which will test their intellectual ability. Since the written test is organized by the recruiting organization, the exam pattern and
the syllabus is separate, so candidates are suggested to prepare themselves through the official paper pattern and syllabus only.
To clear the exam, candidates need to get the minimum passing marks, however in order to know the minimum passing marks keep in touch with the Indian Army Sepoy Pharma notifications/ announcements.
For Indian Army Pharmacist Bharti 2023, candidates have to possess the following documents and certificates:
- Educational certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Religion Certificate.
- School Character Certificate.
- Unmarried Certificate.
- Identity Card ( Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Etc).
नमस्कार दोस्तों जो उम्मीदवार इंडियन आर्मी फार्मासिस्ट रिक्रूटमेंट एग्जाम के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते है कृपया इस पेज को बुकमार्क करना ना भूले। ताकि, जैसे ही इंडियन आर्मी द्वारा रिक्रूटमेंट के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया जाए आप साऱी जानकारी इस पेज के माध्यम से प्राप्त कर सके। नोटिफिकेशन आने के बाद हम इंडियन आर्मी फार्मासिस्ट रिक्रूटमेंट से सम्बंधित सारी डिटेल इस पेज पर अपडेट कर देंगे। कृपया सभी जानकारिया ध्यान से पढ़े और अधिक जानकारी के लिए ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन जरूर चेक करे उसी के बाद आवेदन करे, धन्यवाद।