KGMU Nursing Admission 2024: King George’s Medical University is very shortly going to conduct an entrance exam for those students who are willing to get admittance into the different courses offered at the university. All the seekers of admission will be able to apply by filling out the KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2024 application form through its authorized web portal. All the desiring students can visit the site and submit the application form accordingly with all the relevant documents and certificates before the last date.
All such important information related to the KGMU Nursing Admission 2024 such as important admission events, applying process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, result and more are given in this complete article.
KGMU Nursing Admission 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||KGMU B.Sc. Nursing|
|Full-Form of Exam||King George’s Medical University Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||King George’s Medical University|
|Exam Date||Last week of July 2024 (Tentative)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
KGMU Nursing Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Opening of online registration form||May 2024|
|Closing date of online registration form||June 2024|
|Admit card release date||July 2024|
|Entrance test date||July 2024|
|Result declaration date||July 2024|
|First round of counselling from||August 2024|
- MBBS: One has done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects from a recognized board with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc.: It is essential to complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as necessary subjects with 50% marks (40% for the candidates belonging to reserved categories) from a recognized board of education.
- MD/ MS/ MDS: A MBBS degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university is required to be eligible.
- MHA: A candidate must possess a degree in MBBS, BUMS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS or Bachelor in Hospital Administration, with minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years as on the last date of the submission of the application form.
- PGD: A MBBS degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university is required in order to be eligible.
- DM: MD in Medicine is required.
- M.Ch: MS in Surgery is required.
- M.Phil: A M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate is needed from a recognized university
- Ph.D.: A master’s degree in the related discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate is required. OR Medical/ Dental candidates should have done MS/ MD/ MDS with at least 60% aggregate marks in BDS/ MBBS degree is acceptable.
KGMU Nursing Admission 2024 Application Form
Eligible candidates should go to the authorized web page of King George’s Medical University which is www.examportal.kgmu.org
There, you will be able to see the Uttar Pradesh BSc Nursing Common Entrance Test Online Admission Application Form 2024.
- Click on the same and enter your basic information and upload passport sized photo and signature then hit the search button.
- Make the payment of the examination fee and click on the final submit option.
- The application form will be successfully submitted and take out its print copy for further uses.
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.2000/-
- SC/ ST : Rs.1200/-
- Make the payment of the application form through online mode which includes Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
- General category candidates should score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Reserved category candidates should attain at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- First of all open the official web site of the university.
- Look for the result link and enter your basic login information such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No.
- Download the outcome and take out its copy for the counselling.
Candidates who pass this entrance exam will be invited to participate in the counseling procedure. It will be commenced at the premises of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh only according to the prescribed schedule. Distribution of seats, eligibility of candidates and documents will be verified in the process of Counselling only. At the time of counseling, candidates have to make the payment of INR 500/- through Bank Draft in favour of ‘Dean, Faculty of Nursing, KGMU’ payable at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
College of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow and the other Nursing Colleges affiliated to the University, will grant admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of entrance examination scheduled to be organized in the last week of August at Lucknow expectedly.
The selection of the candidates will be purely based on their merit in the entrance test and the preference of the college given by him/ her.
Here is a list of the documents required during the counseling process:
- Character credential
- Admit card
- Migration official document
- Educational qualification certificate
- Category official document
- Admission fee