MP GNTST 2024: Every year, Madhya Pradesh Board of Professional Education (MPBPE) organizes MP GNTST and PNST exams. MP GNTST -Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test, Whereas, PNST stands for Pre-Nursing Training Selection Test. Both examinations are conducted to offer admission to the candidates into various nursing institutes situated in the Madhya Pradesh state that offer a course in nursing care. Candidates who have completed higher secondary education from a CBSE/ICSE or equivalent affiliated school, can apply for admission and appear in the entrance test. Therefore, to gather complete knowledge regarding MP GNTST and PNST, go through the whole post below.
MP GNTST 2024 Highlights
|Name of the exam||GNTST 2024|
|Level of the exam||State Level Exam|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam type||Entrance exam|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
MP GNTST 2024 Important Dates
|Online registration date||1st week of June 2024|
|Last date for submission of the application form||4th week of June 2024|
|Admit card release date||July 2024|
|Exam date||July 2024|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must hold the domicile certificate of the state of Madhya Pradesh also.
- Applicant must have completed their higher secondary education from a CBSE board school in Madhya Pradesh
- Physics and Chemistry must be the mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- The applicant’s age must be between 17 years to 27 years.
- The reserved category candidates will be offered an upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- Citizens of Indian Nationality are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The candidate should have completed class 12th from a recognized CBSE school in Madhya Pradesh.
- Physics, Chemistry, English, and Life Sciences must be the mandatory subjects in the 12th.
- It is mandatory for the students to secure at least 45% marks in 12th. Candidates of the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%.
- The candidate’s age must be 17 years – to 30 years in order to be eligible for MP PNST 2022.
Note- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for both MP GNTST and PNST exams.
MP GNTST 2024 Application form
- The Application Form will be provided on the official website of VYAPAM.
- Candidates will have to fill out and submit the duly filled application form through the official website.
- Candidates are strictly advised to check the eligibility norms before filling out the form.
- Applicants need to fill in all the details as per the instructions/guidelines in the application form.
- Meanwhile, it is very important to upload your required documents as per the prescriptions in the application form.
- Though, other documents will include class 10th or 12th mark sheet, graduation mark sheet, category certificate, passport size photo, signature, Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc.
- After submitting all the details, you have to make the payment. You will have to pay the required fee that is required in the form.
- Mode of payment includes Credit card, Debit card, Visa Card, or other payment gateways. Moreover, you must keep a copy of the fee receipt for additional use.
- The entrance test will consist of objective-based questions (MCQ).
- The MP GNTST and PNST exams will be conducted through CBT mode.
- Candidates will have to answer the questions from sections such as Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and English.
- There will be a total number of 150 questions in the both GNTST test.
- Every question will include a weightage of 1 mark in both tests.
- The time duration will be 2 hours each for GNTST and PNST exams.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|Total (2 hours)||150||150|
MP GNTST PNST 2024 Admit card
- Candidates will be issued the Admit Card to appear in the entrance test.
- The candidate can download the admit card from the official website of VYAPAM or MP PEB.
- Applicants will see details of the examination mentioned on the admit card or hall ticket such as the date, timing, and duration of the exam along with the exam venue.
MP GNTST/PNST 2024 Counselling
- The counseling process will begin after the announcement of the MP GNTST and PNST Result 2024 online.
- Candidates will be called for counseling rounds on the basis of their marks or rank secured by them in the entrance test.
- Candidates are instructed to reach the counseling venue with all their original educational certificates and the rank or scorecard of the MP GNTST and PNST. They must reach the assigned venue and time.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website to apply for MP GNTST 2024?
Ans. The official website is www.peb.mp.gov.in.
Question: What is the application fee for SC/ST category candidates for GNTST Exam?
Ans. The applicants belonging to the reserved category will have to pay INR 200/- as the registration charges.
Question: What are the age criteria needed for MP GNTST 2024?
Ans. The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 17 and 27 years respectively.
Question: What is the date of MP GNTST 2024 online registration?
Ans. The online registration will start in the 1st week of June 2024.