TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2023: Aspirants who are preparing for government nursing jobs in the state of Tamil Nadu are informed that Tami Nadu Nurse Recruitment has released the notification to recruit 2250 Nurses. The applicant needs to pass an entrance exam to get recruited as a nurse in the relevant department. The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions will be able to apply for the Tamil Nadu Nurse Application before the due date ends. The official authorities will release the application’s starting date & last date on their website. Please note that the mode of submitting the TN MRB Nurse Registration 2023 form will only be online.
Interested candidates can visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (TN MRB) to fill out the complete application form for the recruitment of the Nurse position. To acquire more information regarding TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2023 we suggest the candidates go through the complete details below.
TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Department||Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Post Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) / Village Health Nurse|
|Number of vacancies||2250|
|Pay Scale||Rs.19500 – 62000/- (Pay matrix Level – 8)|
|Application Starting date||11th October 2023|
|Last Date for Application||31st October 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Article About||TN MRB Nurse Recruitment|
|Official Web Page||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Tamil Nadu Nurse Recruitment Notification||11 October 2023|
|Online Application Starting Date||11 October 2023|
|Online Application End Date||31 October 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Updated|
|Exam Date||To be Updated|
|Result Date||To be Updated|
Aspirants who will be applying for the recruitment selection process should surely meet the eligibility criteria declared by the board authorities. The TN MRB authorities will very soon issue the recruitment eligibility details on its official web page. Before applying for the recruitment process, the aspirants first check the below eligibility.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (+2).
- Must have undergone two years Multi – Purpose Health Workers (Female) Training Course / Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Training Course awarded by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.;
- A certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu
Nurses and Midwives Council; and
- Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
The applying candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 59 years. The authorities of the board will also provide category-wise age relaxation as per govt rules.
TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Here are the step-by-step application procedure guidelines to fill out the TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2023:
- First of all log on to the official website of TN MRB Recruitment Board which is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Next, proceed to the recruitment tab and hit on the Nurse Job Notification.
- Make sure to go through all the instructions carefully and then continue the application filling.
- Click on the online application button.
- Fill out the complete form & attach the scanned copies of relevant documents in the application form accordingly.
- Make the payment of the application fee with the help of the payment facilities available there.
- At last, submit the application form and preserve its print.
- The General/ OBC category aspirants have to make a payment of Rs. 600/- as the application fee.
- The SC/ST/SCA/DW/ DAP(PH)candidates must pay the registration fee of Rs 300/-
- The payment can only be submitted online mode.
- The written exam will be organized on the basis of the Nursing Diploma level.
- 100 marks will be the total marks of the Paper.
- Candidates have to answer a total number of questions i.e. 200 which should be solved within a duration of 02:30 hours.
- The exam does not possess any negative marks for wrong answers or unattempted questions.
Applicants will be recruited based on the written examination conducted by the board authorities.
|Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Apply for 6389 Vacancies|
|Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online|
Once the TN MRB Staff Nurse’s final answer key is out, the results will be declared within 30 days by the authorities of the board. The official results for TN MRB 2023 Staff Nurse will be available on the official web page www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- In order to check the outcome of the TN MRB Recruitment Exam 2023 first of all visit the official website i.e. ww.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the results page and input your exam application login details (Application number / DOB).
- After this, you can easily view the TN MRB Staff Nurse Recruitment Results 2023.
|TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Important Links|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|Nursing Officer Recruitment||Click Here|
|Staff Nurse Recruitment||Click Here|