Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023: UKMSSB (Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board) has released the notification for the recruitment of 1455 Nursing Officers. All those aspirants and youths who wish to get jobs in the medical department of Uttarakhand can apply before the last date. If you are a qualified B.Sc Nursing, GNM pass then you will be able to apply for this job with the assistance of the official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
Note: उत्तराखंड मेडिकल सिलेक्शन बोर्ड के द्वारा 1455 नर्सिंग अफसर के रिक्रूटमेंट करने के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है। इच्छुक अभ्यार्थी 1 जनवरी 2024 से पहले आवेदन कर सकते है।
ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन के लिए लिंक जल्द ही जारी किया जायेगा, जैसे ही कोई ऑफिसियल डेट आता है हम इस पेज पर अपडेट कर देंगे।
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board
|No. of Vacancies
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer 2023 Important Dates
|30 November 2023
|Online Application Process Commences
|The online Application Process Ends
|01 January 2024
|7-15 days before the exam date
|To be announced
|To be Announced
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Vacancy Details
|Nursing Officer female
|Nursing Officer female
|Nursing Officer male
|Nursing Officer male
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Important Links
|Nursing Officer Application Form
- Aspirants who have completed a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM), B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council-accredited institute will be eligible to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancies.
- He/ she must be registered at the Uttarakhand or the Indian Council of Nursing.
- A candidate should hold a minimum of one year of working experience in a private hospital equipped with 30 beds licensed under a state hospital or any clinic establishment.
- He/ she should be proficient in the Hindi language.
- Preference will be given to candidates having two years of territorial army service and a B/C NCC certificate.
- Candidates falling in the age group of 21 and 42 years are only eligible for the UBTER Staff Nurse post.
- The age will be determined as on 1st January 2023.
- However, in the case of SC, ST, OBC, and other categories, such candidates will get several relaxations in the upper age limit, which will be notified by the state government from time to time.
The aspirant should only be of Indian origin. However, candidates fulfilling all the below-mentioned criteria will be eligible too:
- Before January 01, 1962, a Tibetan refugee who migrated to India with the purpose of settling permanently will be eligible.
- A candidate of Indian origin shifted permanently to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Kenya, and the United Republic of Tanzania.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should possess a good disposition and be in good physical and mental health.
- Male candidates who have more than one spouse will not be eligible to apply. In the same way, female married candidates to an already married male cannot apply.
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Application Form
- Visit the authorized website of Uttrakhand Medical Selection Board select the official notification page and go through the official notification properly.
- Click on the link for apply online and fill out the complete application form very carefully.
- Make the payment of the application fee and upload the requisite documents as per the given specifications.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- In order to complete the submission of the application form, the candidates have to complete the payment of the application fee through available modes of payment.
- The payment of application fees should be done through net banking, or a debit/ credit card, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Nursing Subject Syllabus:
Nursing Management, Community Health Nursing, Drug Store Management, Computers in Nursing, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing, Health Education & Community Pharmacy, Biochemistry Medical Surgical of Nursing, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Mental health, Psychology, Environmental Hygiene, Community Health Nursing Health Education & Community Pharmacy, Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy, Fundamental of Nursing, Basic Information of Nursing Subject, Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Environmental Hygiene
General Awareness Syllabus:
Indian Parliament, Indian Rivers, Lakes, and Seas, Indian Sports Latest Update, Indian Tourism, Indian Artists, Indian Current Affairs, Indian Politics, Indian Famous Place, National and International News Update, Countries and Capital, General Sciences, Indian History, Famous Authors & Books, Civics, Famous Days and Dates, Inventions and Discoveries, Indian Environmental Issues, Latest General knowledge.
Aptitude Test Syllabus:
Height and Distance, Simple Interest, Races and Games, Allegation and Distance, Time and Distance, C.F and L.C.M, Probability, Number System, Square Root and Cube Root, Simplification, Stocks and Share, Ration and Proportions, Time and Works, Decimal Function, Chain Rules, Volume and Surface Area, Problems on Ages, Partnership Function.
General English Syllabus:
Sentence Improvement, Basic English Grammar, Sentence Completion, Fill in the Blanks, Joining Sentences, Vocabulary, Voice, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms & Synonyms, Error Corrections, Spotting Errors, Passage Completions, Para Completions, Prepositions, Active Voice and Passive, Substitutions, Sentence Arrangement.
The aspirants who are nominated for the post of UBTER Staff Nurse will be entitled to generous monthly pay. The table below shows the information related to the salary structure of the candidates:
|Amount in Rupees
|Pay Band 2
|44,900 to 1,42,400 Per Month