Uttarakhand Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023: UMSSB (Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board) has released the notification for the recruitment of 1564 Nursing Officers. all those aspirants and youths who wish to get jobs in the department of Uttarakhand Staff Nurse. All the vacant positions for Staff Nurses will be filled through the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education. If you are a qualified B.Sc Nursing, GNM pass then you will be able to apply for this job with the assistance of the official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
Note: उत्तराखंड मेडिकल सिलेक्शन बोर्ड के द्वारा 1564 नर्सिंग अफसर के रिक्रूटमेंट करने के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है। इच्छुक अभ्यार्थी 2 फरवरी से पहले आवेदन कर सकते है।
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Vacancy Name||Nursing Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1564|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application Process Commences||12 January 2023|
|The online Application Process Ends||02 February 2023|
|Admit Card||7-15 days before the exam date|
|Entrance Exam||June 2023|
|Answer Key||Announced soon|
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Vacancy Details
|Nursing Officer female||Diploma Holder||633|
|Nursing Officer female||Degree Holder||529|
|Nursing Officer male||Diploma Holder||281|
|Nursing Officer male||Degree Holder||131|
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Important Links
|UKMSSB Notification||Check Here|
|Nursing Officer Application Form||Check Here|
- Aspirants who have completed a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM), B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council-accredited institute will be eligible to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancies.
- He/ she must be registered at the Uttarakhand or the Indian Council of Nursing.
- A candidate should hold a minimum of one year of working experience in a private hospital equipped with 30 beds licensed under a state hospital or any clinic establishment.
- He/ she should be proficient in the Hindi language.
- Preference will be given to candidates having two years of territorial army service and a B/C NCC certificate.
- Candidates falling in the age group of 21 and 42 years are only eligible for the UBTER Staff Nurse post.
- The age will be determined as on 1st January 2022.
- However, in the case of SC, ST, OBC, and other categories, such candidates will get several relaxations in the upper age limit, which will be notified by the state government from time to time.
The aspirant should only be of Indian origin. However, candidates fulfilling all the below-mentioned criteria will be eligible too:
- Before January 01, 1962, a Tibetan refugee who migrated to India with the purpose of settling permanently will be eligible.
- A candidate of Indian origin shifted permanently to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Kenya, and the United Republic of Tanzania.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should possess a good disposition and be in good physical and mental health.
- Male candidates who have more than one spouse will not be eligible to apply. In the same way, female married candidates to an already married male cannot apply.
- Candidates should register for the UBTER Staff Nurse exam only after thoroughly reviewing the eligibility norms. Interested ones need to fill out the application form and submit it online mode to sit for the test.
Uttarakhand Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Application Form
- Visit the authorized website of UBTER and select the official notification page and go through the official notification properly.
- Click on the link for apply online and fill out the complete application form very carefully.
- Make the payment of the application fee and upload the requisite documents as per the given specifications.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- In order to complete the submission of the application form, the candidates have to complete the payment of the application fee through available modes of payment.
- The payment of application fees should be done through net banking, or a debit/ credit card, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
|Unreserved/ OBC||Rs 800/-|
- Written Examination
- Merit list
- Document verification
- Final result
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Mainly, every government competitive exam including UBTER Staff nurse recruitment comprises of general aptitude & general awareness tests. Detailed syllabus topics will be available through pdf 2023 notification.
After the release of the final answer key of UBTER Staff Nurse, results will be declared within 30 days. Official results of UBTER Staff nurses will be available on the official website of UBTER i.e. ww.ubtersn.in. In order to check Staff nurse results follow the given below steps: Go to the online website which is www.ubtersn.in & click on the results page of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Recruitment and provide your Staff nurse exam application login credentials (application number / DOB).
The aspirants who are nominated for the post of UBTER Staff Nurse will be entitled to generous monthly pay. The table below shows the information related to the salary structure of the candidates:
|Particulars||Amount in Rupees|
|Pay Band 2||9,300-34,800|