The registration procedure for the Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Rally may tentatively start from the first week of October 2023. The eligible candidates will be able to apply for the position of Nursing Assistant in the Indian Army only after checking the eligibility criteria and ensuring to satisfy them. Moreover, in this article, we are providing the candidates with all the details associated with Nursing Assistant Recruitment. Along with that, aspirants can also check the procedure of how can they register for this Post and what is the selection criteria. So, all the candidates who are dreaming to Join the Indian Army as Nursing Assistants should go through this entire post.
Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Formed by||Central Government.|
|Name of the Position||Agniveer Technical (Nursing Assistant)|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|State Name||All Across State|
|Duration of Service||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration of Training||10 Weeks to 6 Months|
|Academic Qualification||12th Pass|
|Online Registration Start Date||First week of October 2023 (tentative)|
|Online Registration Last Date||Last week of October 2023 (tentative)|
|UP & Uttarakhand||First week of October 2023 to Last week of October 2023 (tentative)|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Aspirants need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements in order to apply for Nursing Assistant Recruitment:
- Only a citizen of India will be eligible for the recruitment.
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 and 25 years as of the first week of October 2023.
- One needs to pass 12th or intermediate with an aggregate of 50% marks or 40% aggregate marks in each of the following subjects: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English. OR
- Aspirants should pass class 12th or intermediate with an aggregate of 50% marks or 40% marks in each of the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Botany, and English.
The selection procedure for Nursing Assistant in the Indian Army includes various stages such as:
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Physical Fitness Test
Height – State Wise Weight proportionate to age and height according to the Army Medical standards.
(a) 1.6 Km Run: Till 05 Min 45 Sec
Region-wise minimum weight, height & chest eligibility requirements is presented in the table below:
|Geographical Area of the candidate||Minimum Height||Minimum Weight||Minimum Chest|
|J&K, HP, Uttarakhand, Punjab (Hills)||163 cm||48 kg||77 cm (5 cm expansion)|
|Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, West UP (Agra, Meerut Region)||170 cm||50 kg||77 cm (5 cm expansion)|
|Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam, West Bengal Hilly Region (Kalimpong, Gangtok & Darjeeling Districts)||157 cm||48 kg||77 cm (5 cm expansion)|
|East UP, West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand||169 cm||50 kg||77 cm (5 cm expansion)|
|MP, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Maharashtra, Daman & Diu||167 cm||50 kg||77 cm (5 cm expansion)|
|Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Mahe, Puducherry, Lakshadweep||165 cm||50 kg||77 cm (5 cm expansion)|
Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Application Form
To fill out the online application form for Nursing Assistant, the aspirants need to follow the steps mentioned hereby:
- Firstly, aspirants are required to log in to the authorized web page of the Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- In the OR/ JCO Enrolment section on the homepage, aspirants need to click on the link for “Apply/ Login”.
- On the new page, aspirants should opt for new registration and provide all of their personal details.
- Once the registration is successful, the login details of the candidates will be created.
- Candidates should use the login details to input the rest of the information in the online form.
- Upload the requisite documents in the given links in the application form.
- Once the candidates have provided all the asked information correctly and uploaded all the documents and certificates, they can submit the application form.
- After the successful submission of the recruitment application form the candidates have to take a print copy of it.
There is no application fee for General/ OBC/ SC / ST and other category candidates.
|1st Year||INR 30,000 Per Month (In Hand Rs. 21,000/-)|
|2nd Year||INR 33,000 Per Month (In Hand Rs. 23,100/-)|
|3rd Year||INR 36,500 Per Month (In Hand Rs. 25,580/-)|
|4rd Year||INR 40,000 Per Month (In Hand Rs. 28,000/-)|
|Exit After 4 Years||INR 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package|
These are the certain documents which are necessary for the recruitment:
- Admit card
- 20 latest passport-size photographs (candidates must have tidy hair cut & a clean shave excluding sikh candidates)
- Latest course mark sheets/ class 12th
- Provisional or Online Education certificate by the Institution Authority
- School Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Religion Certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- School Character certificate
- Relationship certificate (if necessary)
- NCC Certificate (if participated)
- Sports Certificate (if participated)
- Unmarried Certificate
- Single Bank Account
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card
- Police Character Certificate
- Residence proof