RIMS College of Nursing Admission 2023: RIMS or Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi is a reputed college that provides admission to various medical and allied sciences stream programmes. Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) admissions will be offered in the courses such as M.B.B.S., M.S, B.D.S., D.M., M.Ch., PG diploma and M.D. courses. The official authorities of the institute will consider candidate’s NEET scores for admission to B.D.S. and M.B.B.S. programmes. Moreover, admission to postgraduate programmes is done on the basis of the candidates’ performance in NEET PG. According to the RIMS Ranchi admission process, aspirants seeking admission to super speciality courses (M.Ch. and M.D.) will have to clear NEET SS. Before applying for admission to desired courses in RIMS, candidates are suggested to fulfill the entire eligibility criteria of that particular programme. Here are some more information about RIMS College of Nursing 2023 like important dates, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, fee structure and more.
RIMS College of Nursing Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of Institute||RIMS College of Nursing, Ranchi|
|Popular Name||RIMS Nursing College Ranchi|
|Approved||INC (Indian Nursing Council)|
|Courses Offered||BSc, MSc|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Affiliations, Achievement and Recognition
- Affiliated With: Ranchi University
- Approved by: INC (Indian Nursing Council)
- Aid Status: Government
- Comp Labs
- Hostel & more
The two undergraduate courses offered at RIMS are B.D.S. and M.B.B.S. The duration of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) is a 5 years while the duration of M.B.B.S. programme is 5.5 years. Candidates should clear 12th grade or its equivalent from a recognized educational board to apply for admission.
M.B.B.S., B.D.S.: A candidate has to acquire a minimum of 50% marks in 12th or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology/ Biotechnology as core subjects from a recognized board (45% for OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates).
- Individuals will have to fulfill the required eligibility criteria and take up NEET.
- Candidates should satisfy the NEET cutoff and apply for NEET counselling held by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) in the name of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
- Candidates need to take part in the NEET counselling and fill choices of colleges.
- Choose RIMS as the first choice.
- Colleges will be assigned to the candidates on the basis of the choices filled and NEET score.
- After the allotment of RIMS Ranchi is done, visit the campus.
- Complete the admission procedure for RIMS Ranchi by paying course fees and submit the necessary documents.
RIMS offers a total of 26 courses at the postgraduate level. Some Postgraduate courses offered by RIMS are PG Diploma in Child Health, M.D. Anesthesiology and M.S Obstetrics and Gynecology, etc. The duration for all the postgraduate diploma courses is 2 years. While M.S and M.D courses are of 3 years duration.
M.S General Surgery, M.S Anatomy, M.S Ophthalmology, M.D. Anesthesiology, M.D. Pharmacology, M.D. Anesthesiology, PG Diploma in Orthopedics, PG Diploma in Child Health, PG Diploma in Anesthesiology: Candidates must possess M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized university along with a minimum of 12 months internship.
- Interested candidates will have to appear for NEET PG and get a valid score.
- Apart from that, candidates need to meet the NEET PG cutoff.
- Candidates who fulfill the NEET PG cutoff will have to register for NEET PG counselling commenced by the Medical Counselling Committee.
- Fill the choices of institutes and choose the RIMS Ranchi as the first choice.
- On the basis of the NEET PG scores and choices provided, candidates will be assigned colleges.
- Go to the university’s campus.
- The final stage is documents verification and course fees submission.
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences offers a total of three programmes which are M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery, D.M. Cardiology and M.Ch. Neurosurgery. The duration for all the above three courses is 3 years.
M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery, D.M. Cardiology and M.Ch. Neurosurgery: M.D./ DNB/ M.S or its equivalent degree from a recognized. Additionally , the aspirants must be registered with State Medical Council/ NMC.
- Candidates will have to appear for NEET SS and acquire a valid score.
- One should satisfy the NEET SS cutoff and register & participate in the counselling of NEET SS as organized by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Furthermore, candidates should lock the college choices.
- Based on the NEET SS scores and choice provided by the candidates, candidates will get the colleges.
- After the allotment of RIMS Ranchi, visit the campus.
- Submit all the essential documents required by the institute and submit the course fees to complete RIMS admission process for doctoral courses.
RIMS College of Nursing 2023 Fee Structure
|S. No.||Description||On Admission||II, III & IV year.|
|6||Extra-curricular activity Fee||250.00||250.00|
Hostel Admission Fee
|S.No.||Description||on Admission||II, III & IV years.|
|1||Hostel Admission Fee||100.00||–|
|2||Hostel Maintenance Fee||100.00||100.00|
|3||Hostel Room Rent||300.00||300.00|