NHM Kerala Recruitment 2023: National Health Mission Kerala is the competent authority that will be in charge of conducting the recruitment process for NHM Kerala and releasing the notification for various positions in the health department such as Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Community Health Officer (CHO), ANM, JNM, Lab Technician, Nursing Assistant and various other. These vacancies will be available on the official website of NHM Kerala Recruitment authority i.e. www.arogyakeralam.gov.in. This is a very great opportunity for all those who are waiting for this recruitment for a long time. NHM Kerala Department is going to issue various posts. So candidates can apply online through the official website on or before the last date. Both male and female candidates will be allowed to participate in the vacancies.
Aspirants have to apply through the authorized web portal of CMD Kerala and must possess all the essential qualifications to work for the position of Staff nurse in the National Health Mission Kerala. We also advise the candidates to keep their documentation handy to complete the application procedure as soon as possible.
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Conducted By||National Health Mission Kerala|
|Name of Post||Various|
|No. of Vacancy||Multiple|
|Jobs Status||State Government Jobs|
|Kerala NHM Recruitment Last Date||Available Soon|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Candidates should have passed a Degree/ Diploma/ GNM, BUMS/ BAMS, and Graduation from a recognized board of education in order to be eligible for NHM Kerala Bharti 2023.
Aspirants wishing to apply for Kerala NHM Vacancy 2023 should have a minimum age of 18 years to a maximum of 45 years. Age relaxation in this recruitment process will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government.
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The application forms for the position of staff nurse will be available online on the official website of the NHM Kerala Recruitment conducting authority. Eligible candidates for the vacancy will have to apply online before the last date. All the applicants need to participate in the application process by following the simple instructions below:
- Log in to the official web portal of Kerala National Health Mission i.e. www.arogyakeralam.gov.in.
- On the center of the homepage, go to the Latest News Section and click on the MLSP NHM statewide 2023 Recruitment link.
- After that click on the Apply Online link given under the Notification link.
- A login page for the recruitment process will appear on the screen now.
- Tap on the Register Here link first after which your login credentials of the application form will be generated.
- Enter your basic contact details and proceed to register yourself on the portal of CMD.
- Login using those credentials given while registering and start providing information in your online application form.
- Fill out all the other details which are mandatory to provide.
- Now upload the scanned copies of your certifications and documents that are mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee to complete the remaining MLSP application form.
- Now, submit the application form and make sure to save a hard copy of the form and fee receipt too for future reference.
The applicants must make a payment of Rs. ₹325 along with the additional applicable transaction charges for the successful submission of the application form. Aspirants have to make the successful payment of the application fee using modes: Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ BHIM UPI.
Basic pay of Rs. 25000/- per month will be given to the candidates after the selection. To know about the further allowances in this process, we suggest the candidates to check out the official notification and available updates from there.
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
The selection procedure for NHM Kerala Recruitment will be based on the following parameters:
- Educational Qualification
- Written test
- Performance in the interview