Holy Family College of Nursing is among the 91 colleges under the University of Delhi. This college was formed in the year 1956. Aspirants can go through the entire article to explore Holy Family College of Nursing related to the Nursing admission for the session 2023-24, courses offered in the college, seats in each course, cut-off, facilities, fee structure, etc.
Holy Family College of Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Institute name||Holy Family College of Nursing, Delhi|
|Affiliated with||University of Delhi|
|Category||Nursing Colleges in Delhi|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
|Schedule / Event||Dates (Expected)|
|Last date for submission of the application||Fourth week of June 2023|
|Selection test||Last week of June 2023|
|Declaration of the result||–|
|First list||First week of July 2023|
|Second list||Second week of July 2023|
|Third list||Third week of July 2023|
|Last date for the acceptance of seat in writing & paying fees|
|First list||July 2023|
|Second list||July 2023|
|Third list||July 2023|
Affiliations, Recognition, Achievement
- Affiliated With: University of Delhi (DU)
- Aid Status:– Government
- Environment: No Ragging
- Classrooms Computer Labs
- Laboratory Medical
- Security Hostel
B. Sc. (Hons.) Nursing: One must pass 10+2 in Science with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a total of 50% marks.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing: It is necessary to pass 10+ 2 & GNM from INC recognized institution
M.Sc. Nursing ( Medical-Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing): A degree of B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from INC with an aggregate of 50% marks is required by the college.
The selection process for admission according to each course is given below:
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, BSc. (Hons.) Nursing, MSc. Nursing: The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of merit in the entrance test. All the candidates irrespective of non-reserved category and reserved will have to appear for the selection test. Decisions taken by the admission committee in this regard will be declared final. All the shortlisted students need to undergo medical checkups for fitness at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi at their own expense.
Admission to various courses offered by the college will be granted through the selection procedure. Here is the detailed information in regard to the Holy Nursing College Delhi Selection test or Admission process. Check out the same:
- The selection of the candidates will be final on the premises of merit in the selection test. Therefore, all the aspirants must take the selection test irrespective of their category.
- The Admission Committee is in charge of taking the final decision.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to take part in the medical checkups for fitness at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi, for which they have to carry their own expenses.
- Admission will be final only after paying the complete fees for one year and verifying all the original documents and certificates required for admission.
- Please note that all admissions are provisional, subject to the original documents verification and medical test.
- Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi will be responsible for organizing the entrance test.