Ahilya Bai College of Nursing is one among 91 colleges under the University of Delhi. The college has an improved health infrastructure and with the changing demand for health care services Ahilyabai College of Nursing has become one of the largest schools of Nursing in Delhi under the Delhi administration with an intake of a total of 100 students every year. Go through the entire post to explore more information regarding its admission for session 2023-24, courses offered, important dates, seats offered, eligibility criteria, cut-off, facilities, fee structure, and so on.
Ahilyabai College of Nursing 2023 Overview
|Name of Institute Name||Ahilyabai College of Nursing Delhi|
|Established in the year||1993|
|Affiliated with||University Of Delhi|
|Counselling Organizing Authority||University of Delhi|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing|
|Hostel Facilities||Male and Female Candidates|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Ahilyabai College of Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Official advertisement issued on||Third week of June 2023|
|Application form availability||Fourth week of June 2023|
|Application process close by||Second week of July 2023|
|Deadline for uploading 10+2 result||First week of August 2023|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated With: University of Delhi (DU)
- Approved By: UGC
- Aid Status: Government
- Student Support
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Medical Computer labs
- Library Sports
- Auditorium Cafeteria
- Hostel Laboratory
- Hospital OPD
- Centre for Community Medicine Blood Bank
Here are the minimum eligibility requirements for B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing programme:
- Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should be at least 17 years old as on or before the last week of December 2023. The upper age limit for the candidate is 30 years as on 31st December 2023. Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category will be able to get relaxation in the upper age by 5 years.
- Qualifying exam: Those candidates who have cleared Senior School Certificate Examination organized by the CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination for a duration of 12-years course from a recognized school or an equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% minimum marks of four subjects including Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English (Elective/ Core). Students must pass each subject separately.
Ahilyabai College of Nursing 2023 Application Form
Here are the complete information related to the Ahilya Bai College of Nursing application form, application fee etc.
- It is advised to the aspirants to go through all the instructions carefully before they start the application filling the application form.
- Input your name and date of birth as recorded in your matriculation certificate.
- It is necessary to indicate the nationality as the seats are restricted to Indian nationals only.
- Provide your full address along with the PIN code.
- It is also necessary to mention the region you belong to. Furthermore, candidate’s information about their educational qualification and other information.
- General category, OBC and CW: Rs.1000/-
- SC, ST, EW and PWD: Rs.500/-
B.Sc. Nursing Internship
|Subjects||Mandatory time duration for Internship|
|Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing||5 week|
|Community Health Nursing II||4 week|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing||9 week|
|Child Health Nursing||3 week|
|Mental Health Nursing||2 week|
|Research project||1 week|
The total seats reserved for the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course must be assigned region-wise as follows:
- Delhi Region (85%) – It is for the students who are from Schools situated in the Union Territory of Delhi. The student should have studied 11th and 12th grade at a recognized school within the national capital territory of Delhi.
- Outside Delhi Region (15%) – It is for the students clearing from schools/ colleges and institutions located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
The merit list will be provided on the basis of the admission web portal expectedly from the fourth week of September 2023. The aspirants must go to the admission webpage i.e. www.abconduadmission.in regularly for updated information.
No Office Correspondence/ Individual Communication or Telephonic Information. According to the same, it will be provided by the college to the candidates.
Scope of Nursing
- Nursing Superintendent
- Teacher of Nursing
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Military Nurse
- Industrial Nurse
- Nursing Service Administrators
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisor or Ward Sister
- Director of Nursing
- Armed forces
- Indian Red Cross Society
- Indian Nursing Council
- State Nursing Council
- Educational institutions
- Government-run hospitals
- Super speciality hospital
- Nursing homes
- Old age homes