Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024: If you are a resident of the state of Karnataka and desire to pursue a Nursing course in top renowned private and government institutions of the state then the information shared in the article will definitely help you. Karnataka Examination Board (KEA) is in charge of conducting entrance examinations for Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 at the state level every year. This examination opens the opportunity in many colleges and universities of the state of Karnataka for many aspirants.
Latest: The Karnataka State Government has made B.Sc Nursing entrance exam is mandatory for admissions to the course from the previous academic year. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET) for B.Sc Nursing admissions in colleges across the state. The KCET Application Process has been started.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Admission Process||Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Admission|
|Offered Programmes||B.Sc Nursing|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Criteria||Based on the qualifying exam merit|
|Managing Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Important Dates
|Application Form||2nd week of April 2024|
|Last date of the Application form||4th week of April 2024|
|Exam Date (KCET)||3rd week of May 2024|
|Display of Fees Structure and Seat Matrix||Announced soon|
|Release of Provisional merit list||Announced soon|
|Verification of Documents||Announced soon|
|Option Entry as per priority||Announced soon|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Result||Announced soon|
|Re-arrangement of options||Announced soon|
|Exercising Choices||Announced soon|
|Publication of Online Seat Allotment Result||Announced soon|
|Choice entry||Announced soon|
|Payment of fees||Announced soon|
|Downloading of Admission Order & Visit to allotted colleges||Announced soon|
|Change/ Rearrange Option Entry||Announced soon|
|Second-Round Allotment Result||Announced soon|
|Payment of fees||Announced soon|
|Downloading of Admission Orders||Announced soon|
|Deadline for Reporting at the allotted college||Announced soon|
Here are the general criteria that each and every candidate should fulfill if they wish to get admission in the prestigious Nursing college of Karnataka.
- Those aspirants who hold a passing certificate of 12th class with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English from the recognized Board are eligible to apply for the admission process.
- For reserved category, aspirants should have obtained a minimum of 40% of aggregate marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English from recognized boards.
- An individual should possess a domicile if they belong to the Karnataka state.
- Only Indian Citizenship is required.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Form
The application form for the entrance examination can easily be collected through online methods using the official browser of the competent authority. If you are interested in applying for the examination, then log in to the main web page and follow the below-given steps:
- Open the web browser of KEA to apply for the application portal which is www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the concerned link and register as an applicant there.
- Input each and every detail like the candidate’s name, phone number, email ID, and date of birth.
- Once the application form is filled with the required information, use your email id to log in to the website.
- Start the application form filling procedure and ensure that you have entered the correct information in the application form.
- Upload the documents asked in the form as per the given prescriptions and format.
- Submit the form and make the payment of the application fee after which your form will be completed.
- Carefully, check the confirmation message after submitting your application to check that your application form is successfully submitted.
Here is the category-wise application fee for the students who are registering for the entrance examination.
- General category: INR 1,000
- OBC: INR 1,000
- SC/ ST/ Category-1: INR 500
- PwD: INR 500
Aspirants can opt for a debit card or credit card (Master/Visa) to pay the application cost.
The result of the nursing entrance examination will be available to access on the official website. It will reflect the candidates’ qualification status. One can easily download it. Individuals may be using the login credentials, including the roll number and date of birth to get access to their outcome.
We strongly urge the applicants to save a copy of their admission outcome for their records for additional use. After the revelation of the results, a therapy session will be organized too.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is accountable for scrutinizing all the applications of the applicants that are provided in due time. Once the scrutinizing of the applications is completed, the authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of the entrance exam. It should be noted that authorities will not hold any entrance tests. Also, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will follow the reservation policy according to the rules and regulations of the Karnataka State Government.
|Online Application||Apply Here (Link to be activated)|
|Official Website||Check Here|