AIIMS is a highly sought-after medical school in India. It is located in New Delhi. The oldest and most well-regarded AIIMS campuses are sought after by medical students from all over the globe. Nineteen of the AIIMS are now open for business, with a further five under development. After scrapping its own MBBS entrance exam in 2019, AIIMS currently uses the NEET for admissions beginning in the calendar year 2022. For those seeking admission to postgraduate programmes at AIIMS, however, the INI CET 2022 test serves as a prerequisite. check here the list of AIIMS in India.
The Act of Parliament, 1956, authorized the establishment of AIIMS in India. This legislation established the institute’s roles and responsibilities and granted it self-government. As a result of the PMSSY, which was launched in 2003, AIIMS was able to expand to include more campuses.
AIIMS Delhi has ranked at the core of the NIRF Rankings for a long period of time now, and some are anticipated to join the ranks of India’s best medical schools in the future. AIIMS in India is not just the ideal medical school for students in the nation, but it is also well-known for offering some of the most advanced medical care available in the world. AIIMS-Raipur, AIIMS-Delhi, AIIMS-Rishikesh, AIIMS-Jodhpur, AIIMS-Patna, AIIMS-Bhopal, and AIIMS-Bhubaneshwar are the greatest of the AIIMS sites. AIIMS in India programmes offered, fees and seat availability may be found by reading this page in full.
AIIMS was founded in 1956. It is, in fact, the most prominent medical institution and health research university in India’s capital city of New Delhi. It has been ranked higher than any other medical school in the State. Rishikesh, Jhajjar, Patna, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, and Jodhpur are among the AIIMS’s eight locations. AIIMS provides medical undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs based on admission test results.
Those programs that can be accessed via the Tests are included in this list.
- Master of Science
- Clinical Embryology
- Reproductive Biology
- Perfusion Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
Master of Science (Nursing)
- Neurosciences Nursing
- Cardiological/ CTVS Nursing
- Oncological Nursing
- Nephrological Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
List of AIIMS in India
It’s possible that individuals are unaware of the entire number of AIIMS in India. All of the AIIMS is brand new, with the exception of the Delhi-based facility. All of these AIIMS campuses were built after that year. A few of these are still in the testing phase and haven’t yet been put into use. The list of AIIMS, its founding year, and its NIRF rating can be seen in the list beneath.
|Name||NIRF’21 Rank||Establishment Year|
List of AIIMS: Still in Development
AIIMS are at various phases of development, with four in total. A few of these AIIMS have already finished construction and would be open shortly. The list consists of the AIIMS institutions, along with the state in where they are situated.
|AIIMS Madurai||Construction yet to be started||Tamil Nadu|
|AIIMS Awantipora||Under construction||J&K (Kashmir Region)|
|AIIMS Rewari||Under construction||Haryana|
|AIIMS Darbhanga||Under construction||Bihar|
AIIMS 2022 Application Procedure
Aspirants should review the following information about the application form:
- Filling for the registration takes place entirely online.
- This procedure is broken into three steps: Simple Registering, Creation of code for ultimate registration, and the last registration.
- Aspirants may register at the basic registration stage by filling out basic information and submitting a photograph roughly six months in advance. Aspirants won’t pay any money throughout this stage.
- Individuals that are able to complete their initial registration and are approved should proceed to the code-generating phase, which requires extra processes.
- Applicants may complete the final registration process by providing any remaining information such as qualification credentials, selecting seat accessibility for the test, and making the required fees.
- Aspirants whose initial registration is approved will generate code & continue for the final registration stages.
- Aspirants will transmit left thumb imprints and sign in the approved format.
- A duplicate of the application slip should be kept on file by the candidate until the registration process is completed.
- Corrections to applicants’ applications will be allowed during the correction period, however certain information will be permanently lost.
- As a result, all candidates must submit their registration forms prior to the deadline, and no registration forms will be accepted beyond that date.
- By the first week of April in the year 2022, all applicants must have completed and returned their registration forms, as well as their fees, in order to be considered.
Registration costs may only be paid online, and no other methods of payment are accepted. Fees for application submissions may be paid online using a variety of payment options. The accompanying is the cost of submitting an application for every categorization:
|General and OBC Applicants||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ ST Applicants||Rs. 1200|
The entire AIIMS Nursing admission requirements are shown below:
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing:
- Education: Applicants must have completed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institute.
- Disciplines: In the qualifying test, individuals ought to have English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subject areas.
- Marks: To just be acceptable, each applicant should have received an aggregate of 55 percent (50 percent for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Gender: Just female applicants will be considered for this program.
B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic):
- Eligibility: Applicants who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board are eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic).
- Enrollment: Applicants must be enrolled with a state nursing council as a nurse, RM, RN (registered midwife, registered nurse).
- Gender: All men and women are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Applicants with a B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate), Post-Basic, or B.Sc. nursing (4 years) degrees are eligible to take the test.
- Marks: Aspirants must get at least 60% in their qualifying exams (55 percent for SC/ST).
Applicants may see the AIIMS Nursing 2022 test pattern below.
- Exam Method: The AIIMS Nursing Test 2022 would be held entirely online.
- Question Types: Just MCQs will be included on the question paper.
- Parts: The question paper would be divided into four sections.
- Medium: The question paper would be written in English.
- Marking Framework: For every right answer, one point would be awarded, and for each incorrect response, one point will be removed.
After only a few days have passed since the test, the authorities would announce the cut-off. The administration would publish the cut-off list for each applicant group. The whole cut-off list would be available on the website for aspirants to review.
The cut-off would be the minimum score required for applicants to proceed to the next round of the admissions process. The authorities will contact the applicants on the cut-off list who have been selected for the counselling process.
AIIMS Admit Card
The Admit Card may be made available to students over the internet by the appropriate authorities. Candidates are required to move their admission cards in accordance with the course they choose to pursue. The admission card will include all of the important information, such as the exam day and time, as well as the test location and schedule.
The admit card will be the only thing that applicants will be required to bring with them to the test site. No applicant will be permitted to take the exam if they do not have an admission card. During the third week of May in 2022, the admission card will be made available for download.