MH B.Sc Nursing CET refers to the Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing Common Entrance Test. The examination is held for admission to B.Sc. Nursing programs are offered by various government and private nursing institutions in Maharashtra. It is a state-level entrance exam organized by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra. The exam allows aspiring candidates to compete for limited seats available in this nursing program. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the B.Sc Nursing CET 2024 and qualify for admission based on their performance in the exam.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
- The Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing Application form will be available in May 2024. And, application form will be released to students via online mode.
- Students are requested to make sure that there is no other option to fill out the form other than online.
- Students must register with an email address and mobile phone number. and fill out Nursing Application Form accurately and carefully as there are no corrections.
- The details must be based on 10th or 12th school transcripts (including name and date of birth).
- Students must pay the Application Fee. Only applications will be accepted by the Office.
Details/Documents required while filling application form:
- 10th Marksheet/ Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate (If Needed)
- Payment Methods (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / UPI)
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
All the candidates must know B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility requirements before filling out the application form.
Candidates have a considerable chance of having their application for the Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2024 program being rejected if they do not fully satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Nationality: The student must be an Indian Citizen.
- Gender: All genders are eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Qualification: Students must have passed class 12th from any recognized board.
- Compulsory Subjects: Students must pass the required exams in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Percentage: Students must have a minimum aggregate score of 45% marks for qualifying in the examination.
- Domicile: The candidate must have a domicile certificate from Maharashtra State.
Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Fee
Get all the details of Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Fee.
- The Maharashtra B.Sc nursing application fee can only be paid online.
- There is no provision to Pay the nursing application fees by any offline method.
- You can use Net baking/ Credit card/ debit card/ UPI to pay the Application Fee.
- Once the fee is paid will not be refunded to the candidate in any case or can be transferable to any other course.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 for the examination fee.
MH B.Sc Nursing 2024 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Forms||May 2024|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form||May 2024|
|Exam Date||June 2024|
How to Fill MH B.Sc Nursing CET 2024 Application Form?
In this section, we will go through each step to guide you on how to complete the application form.
Students should make sure the same steps are followed for MH B.Sc Nursing CET.
- Start by visiting the official website of B.Sc Nursing CET (mahacet.org).
- Students must now enroll in CET to access the online application.
- Students will be given a CET link to apply for the exam.
- Students must fill in all the details to complete the application.
- Students must provide documents such as student signatures and scanned copies.
- Finally, you will get the submit button, but before that, you should check all the details so that it is not rejected in any case.
- In the last step, you have to pay the fee and print the last screen.
Maharashtra B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
The MH B.Sc Nursing Admit Card will be released on the official website. The entrance ticket will contain the details of the candidate and the exam, such as the exam center, exam date, and time.
- Applicants can download the admit card from the official website after it is released.
- To download the entrance ticket, you must log in with your registration number and password.
- After downloading the admit card, keep a copy to be used for future reference.
- It is compulsory to take a copy on the day of the exam.
MH B.Sc Nursing Counseling Process
The mentoring process for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Maharashtra is based on applicants’ performance in the Nursing CET. The following are the selection criteria:
- Candidates are selected based on the preference form that applicants complete online. Make sure to choose your last choice as no changes will be accepted afterwards.
- After the documents are reviewed and approved, the national CET unit will announce the best list of qualified candidates.
- The selection process may consist of two or more rounds based on the vacancy available.
- After the completion of the first round, candidates will not be able to fill out the online preference form.
- Quotas are determined according to the preferences written by the candidates in the preference form.
- Candidates can accept the colleges allotted or can also wait for the second round of seat allotment.
- Candidates must submit the status retention form if they want to seek admission. Once it is submitted it cannot be taken back.
- Candidates can still wait for the “cleaning round”. After all these processes are completed, the government office will publish the final list.