MNS 2024: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the Military Nursing Service Exam: Selection for Short Service Commission (SSC) 2023-24 under the aegis of the Director General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS).
The Exam for Military Nursing Service: Selection for Short Service Commission (SSC) 2023-24 is a National Level Entrance Test for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Military Nursing Service. The examination will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by NTA on 14 January 2024, at selected exam centres all over India. The CBT is for female candidates only who are Indians and between 21
and 35 years of age on the date prescribed for the receipt of the application form.
Only applicants who meet the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 qualifying requirements will be evaluated for entrance.
Only Indian citizens are eligible to take the MNS test in 2023. Only female applicants are admitted to the Indian Army’s B.Sc Nursing test.
MNS eligibility 2023 requires candidates to have been born between October 1, 1997, and September 30, 2005. This includes both of the aforementioned dates. The participant’s date of birth (DOB) will be confirmed using their grade 10 certification.
Applicants for MNS 2023 must have cleared their grade 12 exams as normal academics with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as required courses.
Applicants registering for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing program must be at least 152 cm tall. In MNS 2023, the minimum height requirement for Gorkhas and applicants from North East India is 148 cm.
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
MNS 2023 Application Procedure
- The online application for Indian Army BSc nursing will be available at joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applicants must provide their basic and communication information to apply. Each applicant will receive an access id and password.
- Applicants will get an OTP on their given cellphone number and email address after inputting their information. To finish the registration procedure, applicants must input the OTP obtained on the Indian Army B.Sc nursing enrollment website.
- Following approved registration, applicants must complete the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing online application, which includes basic, educational, and communication information. Applicants must first log in with their credentials and then fill out the required fields. Applicants will be needed to provide scanned photographs of their latest photograph and signature in the MNS online application in the prescribed format and size.
- The registration cost for the Indian Army BSc nursing program in 2023 may only be submitted digitally. Applicants must generate the SBI payment link to deposit the registration fee. Applicants must input the DU reference information obtained and retrieve the payment receipt after successfully paying the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 registration fee.
- In the MNS application form 2023, applicants will be asked to select three exam cities.
MNS 2023 Selection Process
The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 admissions procedure would be a three-step approach. The concerned authorities will undertake a personalized interview and medical examination for qualifying applicants when the outcome of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam is announced. Invitation letters for personal interviews for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be released by DGMS. Call letters will be delivered to the participant’s listed email address. Applicants will be obliged to take a medical test after the Indian Army BSc nursing 2023 examinations. Applicants will be required to stay in the hospital for at least one day. The medical checkup will be paid for by the administration. Applicants should, however, be aware of any additional costs.
Applicants must be aware of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 test structure. Applicants may grasp the format of the test, the sorts of problems offered, the evaluation system, and other aspects.
- The objective of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing examination is to assess students’ understanding of science, English, and general knowledge. Coursework is focused on class 11 and 12 content.
- General English, General Intelligence, and Science will be the three areas of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing qualifying examination.
- The maximum score is 150.
- Applicants can pick 3 cities from a maximum of 30 exam locations where the Indian Army nursing examination will be conducted. 90 minutes is the duration of the examination.
- The examination will be a computer-based examination in nature. Every right response will receive a +1, and there will be no negative scoring.
MNS 2023 Merit List
Following the successful completion of the counselling process, the DGMS will announce the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023 merit list. The merit list will be generated based on the entrance test, interview, and medical competence assessment results. The applicant’s name, qualification status, and institute to which they were assigned will be included on the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing merit list. Six institutions have B.Sc Nursing positions available. For eligible applicants, each institution will announce its own MNS result in 2023.