NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023: We have a very good news for all those aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in the state of Jharkhand. National Health Mission Jharkhand, is in charge authority of conducting the NHM Jharkhand Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates for the desired posts in Jharkhand state. Government of Jharkhand will be releasing the official NHM Jharkhand Notification for vacant positions of Consultant, CHO, Medical Officer in the state of Jharkhand, it is a very great opportunity for all the government job aspirants, who are preparing for Jharkhand Government jobs.
As per the sources we come to know NHM Jharkhand Recruitment process will be held in order to fill out various posts in Health Department in District wise. Candidates who were waiting to secure a government job in the state of Jharkhand, one can utilize these opportunity and apply through online mode simply by visiting the official website which is www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in. Gather complete details for NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023, Official Notification, Latest News, Online application form, Eligibility Criteria, Important dates, How to Apply, Vacancy details, Application form and other such information is mentioned in this post.
NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Location||Jharkhand State|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Health Department Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||Jharkhand NHM Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Department||National Health Mission Jharkhand|
|Number of Vacancies||290-posts (Approximately)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
|Name of Posts||Total Posts (Expected)|
|AYUSH Medical Officer||To be Announced|
|Block Programme Manager||To be Announced|
|Block Accounts Manager||To be Announced|
|Dental Surgeon||To be Announced|
|Dental Hygienist||To be Announced|
|Dental Assistant||To be Announced|
|OT Technician||To be Announced|
|Public Health Manager||To be Announced|
|Paramedical Worker & Other Posts||To be Announced|
NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Available Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Available Soon|
NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality and Domicile:
The aspirants should be holding Indian nationality and have Jharkhand as their primary residence.
- Consultant: A candidate having MBBS with a postgraduate degree or certificate in a relevant field from a well recognized university or institution, as well as a minimum of five years of experience will be eligible to apply.
- Medical Officer: A MBBS degree or equivalent qualification in a related field from a reputed university or institution is required.
- CHO: Candidates must be registered with the “Jharkhand Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council” and successfully completed the B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course at any nursing school or institution accredited by the Indian Nursing Council.
Method of Selection
The selection of the aspirants will be based on the Interview / Selection test.
NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 Application Form
National Health Mission, Jharkhand will provide the online application forms at their official website which is www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in. The candidates are suggested to apply online well in advance without waiting for final date of application form submission. Moreover, they are advised to download the user guide of online application and go through the same carefully to fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements for the submission of online application too. Registration process will take place via two stages, in the first stage the aspirant will have to pay the application fee while in the second stage the candidate needs to fill out the online application and submit it. It is also necessary for the candidates to take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process for NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023 is given in step by step below:
- Candidates should open the main official website of the organization which is www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in.
- A new screen will be opened with various links where aspirants have to download the NHM Jharkhand Recruitment notification pdf, and the full details of vacancy.
- If candidates ensure that they fulfill complete eligibility, then they may participate in recruitment
- Click on the link for online application form which redirects you to a new screen.
- Fill out the complete details in application form & upload the scanned copies of your documents.
- Go through your filled application form once again before the submission of final submit button.
- The applicant should not forget to make the payment of the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. They must follow separate instructions for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee is completed, they will be able to download the PDF NHM Jharkhand application form 2023 as it contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. Candidates should keep the ID no in PDF application form safe for future reference.
|SC / ST||Rs 150/-|
Result / Merit List
After the successfully written test is conducted, National Health Mission Jharkhand will publish the outcome along with the cut-off marks for all the category candidates who participated in the examination. The result can be checked via online mode through the official website of the NHM, Jharkhand. This list will be decided based on the availability of seats, total candidates who applied, and the difficulty level of the exam. All the candidates should be familiar with this because from this you will get an understanding of how many marks are required to qualify this exam.