NHM Panchkula Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill the post of Staff Nurse, ANM, and Laboratory Technician, in various Health Institutions of District Panchkula. The recruitment process is held under National Health Mission (NHM). These posts are filled on contract bases for the fixed contract period and on the basis of performance till 31.03.2024 and will further be subject to extendable. Interested candidates can apply till 30th June 2023. Check all the details given below.
NHM Panchkula Recruitment 2023 Details
|NHM Panchkula Staff Nurse, ANM and Lab Technician Recruitment
|Number Of Posts: 35
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 13,000 to 25,000 Per Month.
- ANM: Rs.9,840 to 20,000 per Month
- Lab Technician: Rs.11,170 to 30,000 Per Month
|Important Dates :
- Notification Published Date:- 15 June 2023
- Online for Starts from: 19 June 2023
- Closing Date of Application Form:- 30 June 2023
- 18 to 42 Year
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules
|Name of Post
||GNM/BSc Nursing/ Pass and relevant courses
|Lab Technician (LT)
||MLT/BMLT/DMLT and relevant courses
||12th pass/ANM Diploma courses
|How to Apply Form:- Application format may be downloaded from the website nhmharyana.gov.in. And the application form completed in all the respect along with all essential qualification certificates and relevant documents must be submitted through registered post/by hand to the “District Health and Family Welfare Society, O/o Civil Surgeon, A-Block, 5th Floor, Sector-06, Panchkula” before the closing date 30th June 2023 by 04:00 PM. After that, no application forms/documents will be accepted.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Important Links for NHM Panchkula Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
|Online Application form
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The candidates should be between the age of 18 to 42 years. Age relaxation will be given to the categories as per Haryana government policy and NHM Haryana rules
- Post of reserve category will be filled up as per Haryana Government Reservation Policy.
- A candidate must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect, which is likely to interfere with efficient performance.