With its rich wildlife, ancient monuments, and tea plantations, Assam is a state in northeast India that is well-known. West of the Himalayan Region, in the Brahmaputra and Ganges River basins, lies the country of Nepal. Aside from all of these features, the state is also well-known for having a strong educational system. The primary goal of the Assamese quality education is to teach each and every resident of the state of Assam. Check Best Nursing Colleges in Assam.
Assam State is home to some reputable medical colleges, such as Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta, Assam, Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur, and Regional College of Nursing, among others, as well as some premier nursing colleges, such as Regional College of Nursing, and other institutions. These Best Nursing Institutes in Assam were amongst the Best Nursing Colleges in India, according to the Times Higher Education. Here, we will learn about the best B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Assam, which will be discussed in detail later. Let’s all have a glance at it.
Colleges have their own admissions procedures that differ from one another. Generally speaking, reputable institutions have an admissions procedure that is based on merit. For students who want to be admitted on the basis of their merit, suitable entrance or competitive tests are held in order to expedite the admissions process.
These admission tests are held in order to assess and evaluate the candidates’ academic skills and abilities. A merit list is compiled based on the candidates’ performance in the test. Seats are awarded to worthy applicants in accordance with their status or position on this list! The admissions procedure, on the other hand, may differ from one institution to another. According to popular belief, several institutions have set aside a fixed amount of seats underneath the management-quota system. These chairs are intended for use in conjunction with a donation-based admittance method.
Certain institutions may also perform a direct admission procedure, depending on the number of available seats. First served, first served is the rule for this manner of entrance! Seats are assigned on a first-come, first choice! Aspirants who are interested in a specific institute’s admission process can inquire about the procedure that will be followed. The entrance procedure for government and well-regarded private universities is merit-based.
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Some Best Nursing Colleges in Assam
The following is an up-to-date database of all B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Assam that was created by the Indian Nursing Council. To find out more about the Fee Schedule, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Employment Statistics, Cut-off, Amenities provided, and a comprehensive college evaluation, please visit the website provided below.
1. Regional College of Nursing
Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati is among the most prestigious government schools of nursing in Assam, and it is located in the capital city. The institution, which is also known as RCN Guwahati, was established in the year 1977. Its institute is committed to Guwahati University and has been accredited by the INC.
2. Arya Nursing College
Arya Nursing Institute is amongst the most prestigious nursing schools in the state of Assam. That’s on the verge of becoming a wonderful profession and establishing nursing as a “Career path of Freedom” in society. This is a nursing institute in Guwahati that offers diploma and degree degrees in nursing. Admissions will be granted based on the results of the Entrance Examination, which will be administered by the Institution.
3. Asian Institute of Nursing Education
The Asian Institute of Nursing Education, often referred to as AINE, was the first care facilities institution in North-East India and was established in 1992. The institution offers a variety of nursing courses, including B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, and M.Sc Nursing, among others. Many various institutions, including Asia Heart Foundation, AIIMS Delhi, Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai, Tata Hospital Kolkata, Max Hospital New Delhi, and other institutions, have placed pupils from the institute. RIMS Manipur, ESIC Hospital, the government, and so on
4. NEPNI School of Nursing
The NEPNI School of Nursing is located in the Indian city of Guwahati, in the state of Assam. In 2006, it received accreditation from the INC to mold and train students in high-quality paramedics and nursing learning, thereby developing their intellectual ability to participate in inventive professional practice and attempting to make socially conscious donations to the career path and medical services.
5. Purbanchal Educational Welfare Society
A network of institutes known as the PEWS Group was established in the year 2003. This is seen in the intense devotion of its founding members, whose institutions include the Institute of Physiotherapy & Medical Sciences, CPMS Institute of Health and Welfare, CPMS School of Nursing (GNM/ANM), and CPMS Institute of Paramedical Sciences.
Nursing Courses Fees
The cost of education differs from one educational institution to the next. It is dependent on a number of criteria, including the kind of institution (governmental or private), the individual’s scholarship position, and the institution’s overall ranking. Students enrolled in government nursing institutions get a subsidized educational experience. Private nursing institutions, on either hand, are recognized for charging (relatively) greater tuition costs than public nursing colleges. Private nursing institutions may pay anywhere from 10K INR and 100K INR every year on average, depending on their location.
Nursing Entrance Exams
- Candidates may choose their preferred nursing college from among the Nursing Colleges in India or the Nursing Institutes in their own state. Then seek the entrance test that you will be required to take in order to get admittance to that specific institution.
- In order to be considered, applicants must apply for National Level admission exams like JIPMER, AIIMS, SAAT, AUAT, AJEE, and so on.
- The Rajkumari Amrit Kaur School of Nursing in New Delhi administers its very own admissions test, the RAKCON B.Sc Nursing, for students seeking admission to its nursing programs.
Nursing Admission Process
- Nursing program admissions are solely determined by entrance tests that are conducted between April and June. Aspirants have the option of filling out the online application form or in paper form.
- When applying using the online process, aspirants must go to the administration webpage of the relevant entrance test and fill out all of the necessary information.
- Following that, a printout of the completed form must be obtained.
- The printout, as well as the required documentation, as well as a DD for the prescribed amount, must be delivered to the appropriate test organization.
- For the offline procedure, aspirants must get the application form and booklet from the test organizing authority or from the specified centers and complete the necessary paperwork.