WB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023: West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department is the competent authority which is accountable for issuing a large number of vacancies in accordance with the WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment on the official website. It is a very big chance and opening by the board for all the aspirants belonging to the state of West Bengal to recruit the positions of Staff Nurse. Both male and female candidates will be eligible to apply for West Bengal Staff Nurse Recruitment drive. Candidates who are well educated and seeking this job should go through the official website and submit their application form along with the required documents in the prescribed format.
The application form releasing date will be updated very soon. Interested aspirants who are willing to join WB Staff nurse can submit their online form within the given schedule. Get more information regarding WB Staff Nurse Recruitment such as important dates, eligibility norms, how to fill the application form, application fee, selection procedure and result.
WB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department Name||West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Also Known As||WBHRB|
|WBHRB Post||Staff Nurse|
|Available WBHRB Vacancy||Announced Soon|
|WBHRB Recruitment Last Date||Announced Soon|
|Way to Apply Form||Online Mode|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
WB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||Announced soon|
|Opening Date for Registration of Online Application Form||Announced soon|
|Last Date to Register Online Application Form||Announced soon|
|Last Date to Submit Full Application Form||Announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading Admit Card||02 weeks prior personal interview date|
|Date of Written Examination||Announced soon|
|Date for Releasing Final Merit List||Announced soon|
WB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to pass General Nursing and Midwifery/ Post BSc Nursing/ Basic BSc Nursing course from a recognized institute or university.
- The institute where the course has been completed by the candidate should be recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Concerned State Nursing Council.
- Candidates should posses Registration Certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- They must also know Bengal/ Nepali both written and spoken.
- Lower Age: 18 Years Old
- Upper Age: 39 Years Old.
WB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Go to the specified website of WB Health Recruitment Board.
- On the left side of the website’s homepage, look for the “Advertisement” link and click on the same.
- In the newly opened window, click on the link namely “WBHRB Recruitment Notification for the Staff Nurse (General Nursing and Midwifery, Basic B.Sc & Post Basic B.Sc).
- Go through the entire official notification details to ensure your eligibility.
- If you satisfy the eligibility, then click on the “Online Application” link.
- Now fill out the mentioned format of the application form with mandatory fields.
- After that, upload your passport size photograph and signature in the given size only.
- Collect your Bank Challan for the payment of the application fee or deposit fee through GRIPS.
- Revise the information given in the form is correct or not and then only hit the submit button.
- Make sure to download the online form and also your User ID Number and Password.
- Lastly, take a hard copy of the application form submitted that was submitted during the recruitment process.
- The application fees is Rs. 210/- (rupees two hundred & ten only) for the candidates belonging to General & OBC category.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST of West Bengal and PwD specified under Disabilities Rule are clearly exempted from paying the application fee.
- Aspirants need to deposit their online application form via GRIPS Govt. Receipt Portal System (GRIPS), West Bengal Department.
Bank Draft, Money Order, Cash or Cheque will not be accepted by the officials of the board.
The selection procedure for the post of Staff Nurse in the state of West Bengal will be held considering the following stages. Candidates have to pass each and every stage in order to get recruited for Staff Nurse in West Bengal state. The selection stages for the same includes:
- Academic Qualification
- Working Experience
- Interview Test
|Staff Nurse Vacancies 2023
|ANM Jobs 2023-24 ANM Vacancies|
|GNM Govt Jobs 2023 Vacancy, Job Openings|
Salary/ Pay Scale
Appointed candidates in WB Staff Nurse Examination or Recruitment Process will receive Pay Level-9 with a higher starting salary of Rs. 29,800/- along with Uniform, Washing and Facilities Allowances as permitted as per the existing government rules and regulations.