AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2024: AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is known to be one of the leading institutions in the medical sciences in India. Candidates who are seeking to apply for the M.Sc Nursing course and get admission in this course should go through the two stages of the application procedure. The first procedure will be conducted under AIIMS through Nursing’s newly formed PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) system. While, the second stage consists of basic registration, code generation, and final registration. However, an individual must be aware that he/ she has to appear for a personal interview and counseling round for admission.
Candidates desiring to secure admission to the B.Sc. & M.Sc Nursing Courses from the AIIMS institute should apply for the entrance examination as soon as the authorities of AIIMS release the application form through online mode. It will be accessible on the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2024 Important Dates
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencing of the online application form||April 2024|
|Deadline of the online application form||May 2024|
|End date to check the status of the online application form||May 2024|
|Correction in the application form||May 2024|
|Code generation for final registrations||May 2024|
|Application form rejection due date||June 2024|
|Admit card issue date||June 2024|
|AIIMS M. Sc. Nursing 2024 entrance exam date||July 2024|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
- A degree in B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate/ Post Basic/ B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.Sc. Nursing) is required.
- General category candidates need to attain a minimum of 60% of marks in total in the examinations.
- ST & SC category candidates must have gained a minimum of 55% of marks in total in the examinations.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Form
The online application form for the entrance examination will be distributed through the official website of AIIMS most likely from the month of April 2024. Entrants desiring to get enrolled in the M.Sc Nursing Courses offered by the AIIMS institute will be able to apply for the entrance exam of All India Institute of Medical Sciences by filling out the complete application form through online mode from the main authorized portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Candidates have to fill out and submit the Application before the last specified date by the exam authorities. Moreover, they will also be eligible to get the facility to correct and complete details in the application form.
One can make the payment of the application fee through online mode according to which category a candidate belongs to. The payments can be done through a payment gateway such as net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- General and OBC category entrants should pay Rs. 1500/- as the application fee.
- SC/ ST candidates need to submit Rs. 1200/- as the application form fee.
- Orthopedic category and physically handicapped candidates need not to pay any application fee.
The complete selection process is a two-stage procedure that basically comprises of:
Stage 1: Written examination
Stage 2: Personal Interview/Assessment
The above two stages are elaborated on in more detail below. Aspirants may review how to prepare for the entrance exam from the two phases:
Stage 1: Written Examination:
The initial and very first stage is a written test will be the first step. Those who successfully clear the written exam will have to report by the examination authorities to take part in the personal interview and assessment process. The complete test will go on for a duration of 90 minutes as it is a computer-based written exam. English is the sole language used in the exam.
Stage 2: Personal Interview/ Assessment Scheme
Authorities of AIIMS will invite the candidates to appear for the personal interview/ assessment phase if they are able to get their names on the merit list on the basis of the written exam. The second stage includes total 30 marks. Considering the contender’s performance in both stages, the final and the ultimate merit list will determine the candidate’s status whether he/ she passes or fails.
The given below exam pattern will help the aspirants to prepare well and better for the entrance examination:
- One and half hours or 90 minutes is the total duration of the exam assigned to the candidates.
- The only language of the exam query paper is English.
- The exam mode will be CBT i.e. Computer Based Test.
- The questions type will be Objective-based Multiple Choice Questions.
- A total of 70 Questions will be provided in the query paper.
- The personal interview round holds 30 marks in total. .
- One-third (1/3) of negative marking will be applicable in the exam.
The below section describes the steps for the admission to M.Sc Nursing course in AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Sciences:
- Fill out the application form available online first.
- Download the examination admit card, whenever the authority releases it online.
- Participate in the entrance exam as per schedule.
- Check out the result of the exam, whenever declared.
- Take part in the personal interview round as scheduled by the officials.
- Go through the final Merit when it is released.
- Appear in the counseling of for seat allotment and final admission.