AIIMS NORCET 6- 2024: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the examination date For NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test-6). So start preparation for the coming exam. Therefore, all those interested candidates who are interested to apply must have completed BSc Nursing/ GNM/ MSc Nursing Courses along with a minimum of 50% Marks from a recognized board and university. However, the candidate before applying for the online application should undergo all the official notification details such as releasing dates, the closing date, eligibility needed, how to apply, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, result, etc.
Latest News: AIIMS NORCET-06 (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test) Exam Date has been released, The exam will be held on 14th April 2024. and the result will be out on 27th April 2024. for more updates stay connected.
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Highlights
|Department Name||AIIMS Delhi|
|Post Details||Nursing Officer|
|Examination Name||NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test)|
|Number of Vacancies||–|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Notification Releasing Date||1st week of February 2024|
|Application Form Starting Date||1st week of February 2024|
|Closing Date||4th week of February 2024|
||NORCET-06: 14th April 2024- Released|
|NORCET-07: September 2024|
|Haring Process||Computer-Based Test Examination|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Jobs Locations||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||CBT Examination|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Important Dates
|Official Notification Released Date||1st week of February 2024|
|Online Application Form Released Date||1st week of February 2024|
|Last Date to submit the online Form||3rd week of February 2024|
|Admit Card Issue||March 2024|
||14th April 2024|
|Result announced Date||27th April 2024|
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate should hold citizenship in India.
- The candidate should have done B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses from a recognized board and university and must have registration from the State Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
- Applicants should have passed General Nursing Midwifery GNM Nursing courses from a recognized university and they should be registered by Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing council.
- With 2 years experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the education qualification mentioned above as applicable for all participating AIIMS.
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Application Form
After checking the given eligibility criteria, candidates can easily apply for the exam, here is the step-by-step procedure for the same:
- Candidates will be able to register using online mode by visiting the official website www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- After this, they need to start filling out the information in the application form.
- Do not forget to upload the crucial documents
- Submit the form along with the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Documents to be uploaded:
Given below is the list of documents that must be uploaded while submitting the application form:
- Applicant’s working email ID
- Latest scanned passport-size photos and signature of the candidate in JPG Format
- Aadhaar card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate
- Mark sheet of Final year
The Application fee given below is mandatory to pay:
- General/ OBC: Rs.3000/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.2400/-
- Persons with Disabilities: NIL
AIIMS NORCET 2024 Selection process is carried out on the grounds of a Computer-based CBT Examination organized by the AIIMS on the prescribed date and time.
|S.NO||Subject||Number of Question||Max Marks|
|1||General Intelligence/ Aptitude Test||20 Question||20 Marks|
|2||Functional Subject||180 Question||180 Marks|
|3||Total||200 Question||200 Marks|
The outcome of the AIIMS NORCET 2024 examination will be out through the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi only. Candidates will be able to easily download the result and find their names in the list.
On the basis of the result, applicants will be invited to appear for document verification on the specified date and time. In this regard, you need to visit the official website and collect all the necessary information. Carry the attested copies and original copies of the documents for verification as mentioned below:
- NORCET 2024 Admit Card Copy
- A copy of the online application form registration slip
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income & asset certificate (if required)
- Certificate of disability (if required)
- Certificate in case applied for age relaxation
- NOC ( in case the candidate is a regular employee)
- Educational qualification certificates
- Other relevant certificates
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|Staff Nurse Vacancies 2024||Check Here|
|Nursing Officer Syllabus||Check Here|
|Nursing Officer Exam Admit Card||Get Here|