UPSSSC Staff Nurse 2023: Uttar Pradesh state Government releases various employment notifications with the motive to provide more job opportunities to eligible candidates who are aspiring for the job. Uttar Pradesh Government will publish the UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 for various vacant positions for Staff Nurses, it is a very good opportunity for all the aspirants of government jobs who are preparing for government jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The online application form for the position of Staff Nurse will be released by the official authorities of UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) for male candidates. We suggest the candidates apply online for the UPSSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment before the deadline which may fall in the last week of February 2023. However, the application payments need to be submitted before the last date only. Eligible applicants will get the online applications at the official portal i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Aspirants will have to provide a paper copy of their online applications along with the self-attested copies of all the documents supporting their claims in the online application. Continue reading the full post for more information about UPSSSC Staff Nurse 2023 eligibility, the selection procedure, and other specifics.
UP SSC Staff Nurse 2023 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of Uttar Pradesh is going to declare the UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Notification for filling the positions of Staff Nurse in UP. Uttar Pradesh Government officials will release the official notification. Therefore, the officials will most likely announce the vacancies and they will release the online applications for the interested and the eligible candidates to apply for the available vacancies.
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
UPSSSC Staff Nurse 2023 Overview
|Job||Staff Nurse Posts|
|No of Post||Announced Soon|
|Notification Date||Fourth week of January|
|Last Date of Submission||Last week of February|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Education Qualifications||Senior Secondary, Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications|
UPSSSC Staff Nurse 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
UPSSSC Staff Nurse 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed the 12th class examination and possess a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or a B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council or a diploma in Psychiatry registered with the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
The age of the candidates should be at least 21 years old and have not reached the age of 40 as of July 1, 2018. Age relaxations for reserved categories will also be applicable as per government regulations and rules.
UPSSSC Staff Nurse 2023 Application Form
Given below are the guidelines to fill out the complete application form for UPSSSC Staff Nurse 2023:
- First of all, candidates need to open the official portal of UPSSSC which is www.upsssc.gov.in.
- A new screen containing various links will be opened there.
- Then you have to download the Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Recruitment notification pdf and read the full details of vacancy.
- Make sure to ensure the complete eligibility, then only you may participate in recruitment.
- Click on the online application form which will lead to a new screen.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form & upload scanned documents only.
- Revise the duly filled application form before the final submission of the same.
- Make the payment of the prescribed fee as prescribed through any of the four modes of payment via online facility. Candidates have to follow separate instructions to make payment through each mode.
- After paying the application fee, the PDF of UP Staff Nurse Application Form 2023 for will be generated which comprises of the particulars furnished by the aspirant. The ID no in PDF application form should be kept secure for future reference.
|General/ OBC||Rs 185/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 95/-|
The organizing authorities will issue the UP Staff Nurse Results in an online mode, they will declare the result, after successfully commencing the examination. Then after, a merit list will be hosted on the official website of the authority. Apart from this, a combined merit list along the category-wise merit list will also be released for all the candidates appearing in the said examination. The result mentions the name of the candidate, father’s name, caste, category, marks, date of birth, paper name, address and other information. All the participants will be able to login with their registration and password in order to access their outcome.