Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing 2023: In today’s world, the most in-demand are Doctors and nurses. The demand of the medical profession is growing day by day. Though there are a no. of job opportunities in a hospital, the role of the nurse always remains on priority. A doctor cannot perform surgeries or treatment without a nurse as a nurse is responsible for assisting the doctor and taking care of patients admitted in the hospitals or clinics. As the requirement for nurses is very high, there are various states in India that are offering an opportunity for nursing courses.
Eligible and desiring candidates can apply for the course after passing the higher secondary education. Through this article, aspirants can find comprehensive details regarding the exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, admission process and so on.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Admission Process||Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing|
|Full-Form of the Admission Process||Andhra Pradesh Bachelor of Science Nursing Admission 2023|
|Admission Managing Authority||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Courses and Duration||B.Sc. Nursing (4 years course)|
|Selection Criteria||Qualifying examination merit|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification release date||September 2023|
|Process to start the application form||September 2023|
|Deadline to submit the application form||October 2023|
|Merit list release date||October 2023|
|Counselling procedure||October 2023|
|Document verification||October 2023|
|Classes start||November 2023|
As per the official notification on the official website www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in, the qualifying requirements for the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2-year degree course and the 4-year B.Sc. Nursing degree course totally varies from each other.
B.Sc. Nursing 4-year degree course:
- As of December 2023, an aspirant needs to be at least 17 years old in order to be eligible..
- Candidates who have passed an intermediate/ APOSS (10+2 pattern) exam, or an equivalent exam of the same level, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as required mandatory subjects.
- Candidates holding a 10+2 degree from a recognized institution, such as CBSE, AISSCE, SSCE, ICSE, NIOS, HSCE, or another equivalent institution, with the physics, chemistry, and biology subject or an inter-vocational programme that includes a bridge programme in physical and biological sciences, are also eligible for the course.
- Aspirants falling under the General/ OBC category should at least gain an aggregate of 45% marks in their Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) classes. BC, SC, or ST category candidates need to earn 40% marks in aggregate science courses.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2-year degree course:
- As of December 2023, the age of the applicant should reach 21. In addition to the same, a candidate’s age must fall under 45 years old (48 years for SC & ST candidates).
- Those who have pursued General Nursing and Midwifery from the Andhra Pradesh Government or the Nursing Council of India, as well as APOSS/ Intermediate or any equivalent exam in the 12th pattern approved by the BOI AP/ University or NIOS.
- Apart from this, in order to be eligible to apply for 85% of the local area seats, individuals should be possessing permanent residency in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Non-local candidates will be eligible for only 15% of the open seats.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Aspirants interested in the nursing programme first need to register online through the official website, ntruhs.ap.nic.in, to Ready the application process. In the application form, you will be asked to provide your Roll Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Caste Category, and Captcha Code. After this stage, a registration number and a roll number will be generated. Candidates should note down these numbers for future reference. Another step requires you to sign in and provide your academic, personal, and contact information. Also, you should attach your scanned copies of the essential documents.
Make sure to attach the uploaded files in pdf format in the application form. While, on the other hand, the picture and signature of the aspirants should be in JPEG format. The payment of the required application cost should be made after submitting their application. Lastly, get a print copy of the confirmation application page and cost receipt for their records.
Pay the application fee as per the categories given below:
- Unreserved: Rs. 2,360/-
- Reserved: Rs. 1,888/-
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Unreserved: Rs. 2,360/-
- Reserved: Rs. 1,888/-
The question paper will be given entirely online, i.e. Computer Based on Test. Candidates will get a total of 90 minutes in total. There will be only Multiple-choice questions in the paper. A total of 100 questions in total will be there, each question is worth one mark. There is no provisions of failing grades in the test.
The selection committee of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences which is appointed by the vice-chancellor is responsible to make the choice. The officials will soon publish a merit list on the basis of the qualifying exam results to choose the applicants. Individuals should know that there will be separate merit lists for admission to the 2- year Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course and 4-year B.Sc. Nursing course. While assembling the merit list, the officials of the examination will stick to the reservation policy of the state government.