AP Paramedical 2024: Andhra Pradesh State Allied and Healthcare Professions Council- Vijayawada is in charge of conducting the admission procedure for the paramedical course in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The application process for admission has been started. The prescribed application form along with the details of the courses, number of seats etc, can be downloaded from the following websites: appmb.co.in/apsahpc.co.in.
AP Paramedical 2024 Overview
|Title||AP Paramedical Admission 2024|
|Conducted By||Andhra Pradesh State Allied and Healthcare Professions Council|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
AP Paramedical 2024 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||1st week of July 2024|
|Availability of Online Application forms||1st week of July 2024|
|Last date of submission filled in the application form||4th week of July 2024|
|Completion of counselling process and allotment of candidates to the Government Medical Colleges by the committee||1st week of August 2024|
|Last date for submission of Selection Lists approved by the committee to be sent to APSAHPC, Vijayawada||2nd week of August 2024|
|Last date for submission of List of Selected Candidates who joined in the Government Medical Colleges(Allied and Healthcare Institutions) should be sent to APSAHP Council||3rd week of August 2024|
|Date of commencement of Classes by the Medical Colleges||1st week of September 2024|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of September 2024|
|Closure of admissions||According to MCI Regulations|
- DMLT-Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- DMIT-Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- DOA- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant Course
- DDIALY- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- DREST- Diploma in Respiratory Therapy
- DMST- Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management & Operation Theater Technology
- DPERFU- Diploma in Perfusion Technology
- DOA- Diploma in Optometric Technician Course
- DRTT- Diploma in Radio Therapy Technology
- DRGA- Diploma in Radiographic Assistant
- DDRA- Diploma in Dark Room Assistant
- DCARDO- Diploma in Cardiology Technician
- DCLT- Diploma in Cath Lab Technology
- DECG- Diploma in ECG Technician
- DANS- Diploma in Anesthesia Technician
- DMPHA- Diploma in Multipurpose Health Assistant (Male)
Aspirants desiring to get admission in AP Paramedical Admission 2024 must check if they are eligible for admission or not. The admission authority mentions the eligibility criteria for the aspirants who are seeking admission in paramedical courses in institutes located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, it is vital for all individuals to fulfill the eligibility norms decided by the varsity. The general eligibility criteria is as under:
- Appliers should be within the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2024.
- It is necessary for the candidates to have passed the intermediate examination.
- Those who have studied subjects like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics will be considered eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have studied physical and biological sciences at Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) can fill up the application form for AP Paramedical Admission 2024.
AP Paramedical 2024 Application Form
Eligible candidates who wish to take part in the application procedure should fill up the complete application form and submit it before the due date of form submission. Go through the phases given below to know the application process:
The prescribed application form along with the details of the courses, number of seats etc, can be downloaded from the following websites: appmb.co.in/apsahpc.co.in.
To complete the application form filling completely, aspirants have to make the payment of the application fee. Those students who do not pay the application form fee will lose their candidature. They have to pay a total of INR 2,360 as the cost of the application. Also, the application fee relaxation will be provided to students who belong to BC, SC, ST categories. Thus, the students from SC/ ST/ BC category will have to pay INR 1,888 as the application fee.
The admission authority will commence the procedure of counselling once the allocation forms are closed. The listing of the candidates will be done according to the grades attained by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The candidate’s name in the merit list will make them eligible to attend the admission counseling. The officials of the NTRUHS will organize the session in which they have to carry the original documents and photocopies of the mandatory documents and certificates. After the completion of the document verification round, the allocation of seats will take place.
AP Paramedical 2024 Important Links
|Admission Notification for AY 2024 for Government Medical Colleges||Check Here (Link to be Activated)|
|Admission Notification for AY 2024 for Private Medical Colleges||Check Here (Link to be Activated)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Paramedical Admission 2024||Check Here|