CG B.Sc Nursing 2024: CG Vyapam (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board) conducts the entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing admissions in Chhattisgarh. The exam is known as CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Entrance exam. This entrance exam is held to select eligible candidates for admission to B.Sc Nursing courses offered by various government and private nursing colleges in the state of Chhattisgarh. The exam assesses candidates’ knowledge in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge.
To appear for the CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam, candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The eligibility criteria usually include educational qualifications and age restrictions.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name of the Entrance Exam||CG B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam (B.ScN) 2024|
|Exam Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam)|
|Level of Examination||UG State Level|
|Category||Nursing Entrance Exams|
|Purpose Of Exam||Admission Into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Courses|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Important Dates
|Release of online application form||2nd week of April 2024|
|Deadline for the submission of application form||1st week of May 2024|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of June 2024|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of June 2024|
|Issue of result||Last week of June 2024|
|Counseling process starting date||1st week of September 2024|
The below given eligibility criteria should be satisfied each and every candidate:
Nationality & Domicile:
- Candidates holding citizenship of India and domicile of Chhattisgarh state can easily apply for this exam.
- For private nursing colleges, aspirants belonging to other states will be eligible too.
- The age of the candidates must not be below 17 years as on 31st December 2024.
- No upper age limit for admission is there. However, for the in-service candidates, the maximum age must not be more than 45 years.
- Also, there will be a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for the candidates of reserved category.
- For B.Sc Nursing (Basic): One must clear the 12th exam from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects holding not less than 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) of these three subjects is also required.
- For B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic): A General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) degree holder will be eligible. They must also be a registered nurse with the State Nursing Council.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Process
The online application form for the entrance examination will be made accessible only on the official website of CG Vyapam. It will probably be available in the month of March 2024. The forms need to be submitted before the last date which is until the third week of April 2024. Candidates will be asked to give their valid email ID & phone number in the application form to which all information will be communicated. Besides other documents, aspirants will have to upload their passport-size photographs & signatures before submitting the final application. Meanwhile, they will have to make a note of their registered mail ID & phone number. All the details in the form should be provided carefully and later rechecked by the candidate as incomplete or incorrect application forms will result in candidature rejection. Aspirants are reminded to take printouts of the filled-up application form for future use.
Aspirants will have to submit the application fee in online mode with the help of a credit card or debit card or net banking (as per suitability). The application fee for the entrants belonging to the General category is Rs. 200, on the other hand, for OBC category candidates, it is Rs. 150. Reserved & Physically disabled candidates must only pay Rs. 100 as the cost of the application fee.
The below section represents the overview of the entrance exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: Pen and paper mode (written method).
- The number of questions: 100 queries in total.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Question paper language: English language
- Total marks: 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given to the candidate in order to provide the correct response.
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
- Important subjects: Chemistry, Biology, and Physics
Entrants can expect the release of the entrance examination results in the second week of June 2024. It will be distributed in online mode. Individuals should enter the stipulated application/ registration number & password in order to obtain their results. The result will be available in the form of a merit list which will be set up on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam. The nominated candidates who successfully view their names in the merit list are called for counseling which is expected to start in online mode.
The counseling session is a mandatory part for all candidates whose names will be there in the merit list. Furthermore, aspirants will have to verify all supporting documents in their original form during counseling. The final admission will be awarded to candidates after the successful completion of counseling, verification of documents & fee payment.