Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023: Candidates who are interested in applying for the Bihar B.Sc. Nursing should be aware that they have to fill out and submit the online application form first. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the accountable authority that takes the Bihar B.Sc. Nursing entrance examination. Those students who fill out the complete application form will be able to get enrolled in any college all over the state of Bihar whether a government college or a private college. Furthermore, in this post, we have discussed every possible detail about the Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023.
The Bihar B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application process has been started. To get Admission to B.Sc Nursing, Interested candidates need to appear in Bihar Combined Entrance Exanimation (BCECE) will applications can be submitted till 2nd June 2023.
बिहार संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू हो चुकी है। जिसके माध्यम से इच्छुक अभ्यार्थी बिहार के सरकारी संस्थानों में B.Sc नर्सिंग में एडमिशन ले सकेंगे। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तारीख 2 जून 2023 तय की गयी।
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Bihar B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Nursing 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||BCECEB- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Course offered||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR Sheet Based Test)|
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form availability date||07 May 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||02 June 2023|
|Last date of payment through Challan||03 June 2023|
|Last date of payment by Net Banking / Debit Card /Credit Card||03 June 2023|
|Online Editing of Application Form||03 to 05 June 2023|
Most students get confused regarding the eligibility criteria of any entrance examination, so it is very important to get the eligibility before filling out the application form. The students who fail to complete the eligibility criteria have a very big chance of rejection of their candidature. Here is the full eligibility norms below:
- Qualification: Students who have cleared the board examination of class 12th from any recognized board will be eligible.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates passing the qualifying examinations Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as the compulsory subjects can apply.
- Percentage: The student who passes their 10th and 12th with at least get 45% marks in their exams will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- Age Limit: The age of the students should not be less than 17 years of age as of 31st December 2023.
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Log in to the authorized website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board and download the application form and prospectus from there. Also, make sure to read the entire brochure very carefully. As per the instructions mentioned in the application form, fill out the application form. Enter your personal, educational, course-related, and communication details as asked in the form. Next, you have to attach the requisite scanned images of the entrant’s photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format mentioned on the official website. Recheck whether the details given in your application form you is correct or not. And at last, you can get yourself a print of the application form after submission.
Document required while filling out the application form:
- 10th Marksheet/ Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number
- Category Certificate (If Needed)
- Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- The candidates who fall into the OBC and general category are required to make the payment of Rs. 1000/- as an application fee.
- While on the other hand, the application fee for SC/ ST category candidates is Rs. 500 only.
- Furthermore, in case the general category candidates wish to participate in the entrance exam from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, then they have to fulfill the fee cost of Rs. 1100/-
- However, if the candidates of the SC/ ST category like to do the same, then they should pay Rs. 550/- (for all subjects).
Check out the thorough examination pattern for the entrance exam in the section below:
- The most common type of question asked in this exam is a multiple-choice question.
- Each applicant will get +1 for providing a correct answer and 0 marks for a wrong answer.
- The number of questions is 100, therefore total points are 100.
The result will be available with the mode of online only on the authorized website of the board or panel responsible for organizing this exam. All candidates should make sure to go to the official site of the board. With the help of providing their name and date of birth, all candidates can get their results. Moreover, they are required to keep printed copies of results for verification and registration of admission purposes.
To view the results, entrants should provide their login details on the official portal page. If they type the wrong details or credentials on-page website will display an error.
BCECE B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Links
|Official Advertisement||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|B.Sc Nursing||Check Here|