Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2023: Nowadays, the Nursing course is one of the most demanding courses in the field of medicine after the MBBS course. Each year, a large number of aspirants apply for this course which makes this course a competitive one so many candidates study hard to seek admission in this course. If you are one of the candidates who is willing to attain admission to this course then you are on the right page. Several states in India offer admission to nursing courses including Gujarat. Gujarat University Admission Committee (GUAC), Ahmadabad is accountable for the state of Gujarat to provide enrollment to deserving and eligible candidates in nursing courses. In this article, you will see the comprehensive details regarding Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023.
Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Admission In||Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc Nursing)|
|Post Category||Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023|
|Admission By||Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Other Courses Available||ANM, GNM, Physiotherapy, Optometry, Orthotics, Naturopathy, etc.|
|Admission Institution||All B.Sc Nursing Government & Private College of Gujarat|
|Admission Criteria||Academic Record & Entrance Exam|
|Admission For Students||12th Passed Students with Science Stream|
|Benefits||Great Career Optional Course in Low Budget|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Pin Distribution||August 2023|
|Start of Online Registration||September 2023|
|Last Date of Online Registration||October 2023|
Contenders who are looking forward to obtaining admission in the nursing course can check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Aspirants who have successfully cleared 10+2 or equivalent with subjects such as English, PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from some recognized Board with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category Candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved category candidates.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Students who have successfully completed Higher Secondary Education in the state of Gujarat or its equivalent as prescribed by the ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional course) as it is appointed by the Gujarat state government will be eligible for the admission in B.Sc Nursing program in Gujarat state.
- Parents of the candidates who have Gujarat origin and who serve from Gujarat or any other state in the central government will be eligible for B.Sc Nursing Admission.
- Candidates seeking admission to the reserved seat will have to possess the certificate of the same at the time of admission.
Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Here is the complete procedure for filling out the application for Gujarat BSc Nursing:
- First of all open the main web page of the concerned governing body i.e. www.medadmgujarat.org.
- Aspirants should input must their personal information as required in the application form while filling it.
- Ensure to submit only correct information as asked in the form such as the aspirant’s name, parents’ info, date of birth, and other information to avoid any blunder in it.
- In the next stage, you have to upload the required passport-size photo, scanned signature, and other certificates and documents.
- Only after making the payment of the application fee using the relevant payment mode, the application process will be completed.
- We highly recommend the candidates to keep a copy of the application form for future purposes.
Application Form Fee
The aspirants will be able to collect the online application form by purchasing the pin online mode. In order to purchase the pin, aspirants need to pay Rs. 200. The fee is the same for all the applicants irrespective of their category.
The selection procedure for B.Sc Nursing in Gujarat is done on the premises of merit in the last qualifying exam. The merit list possesses the name of the candidate shortlisted on the basis of the outcome of the intermediate exam or its equivalent. Shortlisted aspirants need to go to the institutes or colleges for the verification of documents and further admission procedures.
The counseling session will begin soon after the publication of the merit list. It includes two or three rounds which varies on the number of candidates applying. After the allotment of seats, the aspirant should physically report to the university or institute for paying the fee.
Documents necessary during counseling are:
- Passing Certificate/ 10th Marksheet.
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Birth Certificate (if necessary).
- 5 Recent Passport size photographs.
- Physical Disability Certificate (if necessary).
- Cast certificates approved by the Gujarat government (if applicable).
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
The merit list will be published on the official website of the exam conducting board. An individual has to open the official web portal to go through the list. The list of the nominated contenders will be published on the official website. Entrants who have their names on the list will be invited for a round of interviews. The last and final list of candidates will be assembled only on the premises of the interview round. After that, they will have to participate in the counseling session along with the certificates and documents needed, make the payment of the admission fee, and lock their seats.