Jamia Hamdard B.Sc Nursing 2023: Jamia Hamdard School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences also named as Rufaida College of Nursing is a medical institute that offers various courses at graduation, post-graduation, and diploma level in the field of Nursing. The online registration and application process for Jamia Hamdard Nursing will start in the month of April 2023. All the programs offered by Jamia Hamdard whether it is graduate, postgraduate, or diploma, all courses are recognized by INC (Indian Nursing Council). The entrance examination for Nursing will be conducted by Jamia Hamdard University, a Deemed to be University in New Delhi. This University is accredited in an A Grade by NAAC. Get all the info regarding Jamia Hamdard Nursing 2023 from this complete post.
Jamia Hamdard B.Sc Nursing 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||Jamia Hamdard Nursing|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate/ Post Graduate/ Diploma|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Conducting authority||Jamia Hamdard School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences|
|Exam medium||English Language|
|Online registration date||June 2023|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Jamia Hamdard Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|The application form starts on||June 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||June 2023|
|Declaration of Merit list||July 2023|
|Counseling/ interview sessions 1 and 2||July 2023|
|Closure of the admission process||August 2023|
The eligibility criteria for both programs differ. See below to know in detail.
BSc (Hons) Nursing
- The age of applicant should be 17 years of age on or before 31 December 2023, as per INC (Indian Nursing Counselling).
- Applicant should have qualified for class 12 exams by securing at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- They must be having Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as core subjects in class 12th.
- Appliers must have good communication skills in English.
- The applying candidate has to be physically and medically fit.
- For BSc Hons Nursing, out of 60 seats, 20 seats are reserved for the General category applicants, and the remaining 40 seats are reserved for SFS (Self Financing Scheme) category.
Post Basic BSc Nursing
- An applier must possess a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM) from any institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate should have passed class 12 from the Central Board of Secondary Education or from any other recognized educational board mentioned by Jamia Hamdard University.
- The candidate should be registered as RM (Registered Midwife) and RN (Registered Nurse) from the State Nursing Council.
- They should possess good communication skills in the English language.
- The candidate is required to be medically and physically fit.
Jamia Hamdard B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Process
The online registration and application process for Jamia Hamdard Nursing commenced in the month of April 2023. Candidates need to create their ID to register themselves on the official website of Jamia Hamdard. For registration, candidates will be asked to provide details such as Name, Email (for communication purposes), Mobile Number, and password. Upon registering successfully, the applicant will receive the confirmation message on his/ her registered email id and mobile number to begin the application process.
Procedure to Fill Jamia Hamdard Application Form 2023:
- First of all, candidates have to choose the desired program from a list of available courses in the application form.
- After that, they need to select the course type from the list and their nationality.
- They will also have to provide the type of applicant they are for instance NEET-UG or Non-NEET aspirant
- Once the selection of preferences is done, candidates can fill out the application form for the course of their choice.
- Applier has to fill in all mandatory information and details in each section. Do not leave the mandatory fields blank or unfilled.
Post completing the application form filling process, the candidates have to submit the requisite application form charges to conclude the process completely. Each candidate has to pay Rs. 1500 as the application fee. It is the same for all the categories. Candidates will see the payment options such as net banking/credit card/debit card facilities. It is suggested to the applicants keep a printout of the application form with them for future reference. It must also be noted that those candidates who fail to make the application fee payment, will not get the admit card.
Jamia Hamdard B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The result for Jamia Hamdard BSc Hons Nursing and Post Basic Nursing is announced in the second week of June 2023. Candidates can check their results by providing their login credentials on the official website of Jamia Hamdard. In the results section, they have to select their course level, undergraduate or diploma. After that, they are required to select the program i.e. BSc (Hons) Nursing and Post Basic BSc Nursing. The authorities of Jamia Hamdard will prepare the result on the basis of a merit list. All the students are told to keep track of the official web page of Jamia Hamdard Nursing for all the latest updates and notifications.