Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is the accountable authority that organizes KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment exam each year in order to determine the eligibility of the interested aspirants for the posts of Staff Nurses. The examination for the position of Staff Nurse is divided into 2 stages. The final selections of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Document Verification.
The official exam conducting authority which is Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) will shortly issue the notification for the recruitment of KPSC Staff Nurse. The details for the availability of total vacancies for the year 2023 will soon be released on the authorized web portal @kpsc.kar.nic.in. The KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2023 will likely be released in the month of April. The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years and they must also possess a relevant degree in the field of Nursing along with other certificates for applying for the post. Only those candidates who pass the KPSC exam for Staff Nurse position will be eligible for the recruitment.
Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Exam Name||KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment|
|Name of the position||Staff Nurse|
|Salary expected||INR 22800 to 43200/- (expected)|
|Total No. of Posts||Available Soon|
|Job Location||Karnataka State|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply||Notified Soon|
|Exam Mode||Interview- based|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
- Citizenship – Aspirants must hold citizenship in India, it means that the person should hold Indian citizenship.
- Domicile – Candidates possessing a domicile certificate of the state of Karnataka. Only candidates who belong to the state of Karnataka can apply for the post under KPSC.
- Experience – Aspirants must be having experience in the nursing background.
- Educational Qualifications – Candidates must hold a 3/ 4 Year Graduation Degree in Diploma/ B.SC in the Karnataka nursing council.
Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The aspirants willing to take part in the KPSC exam for the position of Staff Nurse must fulfil the eligibility as per the above mentioned conditions. The candidates must completely fill out the application form with the help of the authorized web portal of KPSC. Step by step process are given below for the applicants.
- Firstly open the authorized web page of the Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e. @ kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- After that, it is necessary for the aspirants to complete the registration by hitting the “new registration” tab.
- Moreover, candidates have to fill out the application form details such as name, DOB, mobile, address, etc. accurately and submit the registration successfully.
- Also, they will get a system generated registration ID & password through which they can provide all the requisite details such as; educational qualification etc.
- After that you have to upload the scanned copies of all the certifications and documents required such as photos, signatures of the candidates etc.
- Lastly, make the payment of the online form fees according to the post applying for the KPSC Staff Nurse exam. The fees structure for the same is as under:
|General/ OBC/ EWS Category||INR 600/-|
|For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||INR 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWS||INR 35/-|
- Exam Mode: Offline (OMR Sheet)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Number of Papers: 3 Papers
- Total Marks: 300 Marks
- Number of questions: 300 Questions
- Negative Marks: ¼ Marks
|Staff Nurse Vacancies 2023
|ANM Jobs 2023-24 ANM Vacancies|
|GNM Govt Jobs 2023 Vacancy, Job Openings|
Based on the previous records, the outcome for KPSC Staff Nurse exam will most likely be declared within 1-2 weeks after the face-to-face / personal interview round is conducted successfully. The credentials of the shortlisted aspirants will be published on the official website of KPSC.
- In order to check the results, the candidates have to follow the following steps on the official website of KPSC;
- First of all visit the official website of KPSC i.e., @kpsc.kar.nic.in and click on the tab that says ‘what’s new’.
- After that, click on the Post-wise result notification and input your roll number.
- Carefully go through the result & calculate your marks according to the same i.e., after subtracting marks for wrong answers,
- At last, make sure to download the result for future reference.