NHM Odisha Recruitment 2023: National Health Mission, Rayagada, Government of Odisha is in charge of conducting the NRHM Odisha Recruitment Drive for vacant positions of ANM, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, CHO. Hence, it is a very good opportunity for all the government job aspirants, who are preparing for government jobs in the state of Odisha. Those candidates who were waiting for a long time to get a job in Odisha Government Departments, must surely avail of this opportunity and apply online mode i.e. with the help of the official website www.rayagada.nic.in.
The government of Odisha will announce the list of vacancies for many positions such as CHO and other positions in the recruitment notification. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the written tests followed by educational prerequisites and the release of merit lists. It is a very excellent opportunity for all the candidates to participate in the National Health Mission Odisha. Both male and female candidates will be eligible to apply for these posts.
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Recruitment Name||NHM Odisha Recruitment|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Odisha|
|Number of Vacancies||120 (tentative)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline /Online|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Nationality and Domicile:
Only applicants who are an Indian citizen and a resident of Odisha state will be eligible to apply for the post.
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should possess a B.Sc. Nursing Degree/ General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized institution and also they must be registered with the Odisha Nursing Council.
- Community Health Officer (CHO): A degree of B.Sc./Post Basic (Nursing) / BAMS/ GNM from a recognized University / Institution is required in order to be eligible.
- Pharmacist: A degree or diploma in pharmacy from a recognized university or institution is necessary to take part in the recruitment process.
- ANM: Those candidates who have passed the HSC exams, successfully completed an ANM course from a government-approved institution, and should be registered with the Odisha Nursing Council are eligible for the recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21-Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32-Years
- SEBC 5-Years
- SC / ST 5-Years
- PWD 10-Years
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2023 Application Form
National Health Mission, Odisha will be releasing the online applications at for recruitment at the official website which is www.rayagada.nic.in. We strictly advise the candidates to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form. Apart from this, they must also download the user guide of the online application and go through it properly in order to fulfill the eligibility norms and other requirements for submission of the online application. The recruitment registration process will take place in two phases, in the first phase the candidate has to make the payment of the application fee while in the second phase he/ she needs to fill out the online application and submit the same.
- Open www.rayagada.nic.in. which is the official website of the recruitment conducting department. After that a new screen containing various links will appear there.
- Now download the NHM Odisha Recruitment notification pdf, and go through the vacancy details.
- Make sure to satisfy the complete eligibility as only after the same candidates may participate in recruitment
- Click on the link for online application form and start filling out all the complete details in application form & upload scanned copies of documents too.
- Revise your duly filled application form twice or thrice before submission of final submit button.
- Do not forget to make the payment of the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
- After payment of fee, the PDF of the application form will be generated which comprises of all the particulars furnished by the candidate. It is important for the candidates to keep the ID no in PDF application form safe for future reference.
NHM Odisha Recruitment Results will be issued by the organizing authority of examination on the official website of the National Health Commission. The department will assess the response sheets and likely announce the result, after successfully commencing the examination and the same will be hosted on the web portal. The commission will release a combined merit list along with the category-wise merit list for all the candidates appearing in the said examination. The result mentions the name of the candidate, father’s name, caste, category, date of birth, paper name, marks, address, and other credentials. All the participants will be able to easily log in with their registration and password to obtain their results.