NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra NRHM Notifications will be released to fill out very vacancy including the post for Community Health Officers under the Directorate of Health Department Govt. of Maharashtra. Accordingly, the recruitment will be done on the basis of selection stages such as written test, interviews, and document verification. Candidates who want to avail the opportunity in order to get a job in NHM Maharashtra then the aspirants must apply for the same before the last date. Stay updated with the official web page of National Health Mission, Maharashtra in order to get all the notifications updates.
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Recruitment Board||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Post Category||Community Health Officer & Other|
|Vacancies Available||To be available|
|Last Date||October 2022 (tentative)|
|Official Website||www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Those candidates who have done B.Sc or equivalent degree from a recognized board or university will be eligible for this recruitment. We suggest that eligible aspirants to check the official notification and satisfy your eligibility before applying for the job notification for NHM Maharashtra.
Those candidates who wish to apply for Maharashtra NHM Vacancy, then the minimum age of the aspirants should be 18 years to a maximum of 40 years. In this recruitment process, the age relaxations will be given to the candidates according to the rules of the government.
NHM Maharashtra Salary Structure will be decided according to the norms set by the conducting authority of the recruitment. The salary structure will be decided by the government of the state of Maharashtra. We have shared the details below which is the consolidated pay for the posts. All the details mentioned in the below table below will help you to understand the pay scale and gross pay of the available positions:
|Sr. Consultant/ Assistant Professor||Rs.1,50,000 per month|
|Consultant/ Senior Resident||Rs.1,00,000 per month|
|Clinical Psychologist/ Psychiatric Nurse/ PSW||Rs.50,000- per month|
|Project Coordinator||Rs.40,000 per month|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.25,000 per month|
|Counselor||Rs.35,000 per month|
|Attendants||Rs.20,000 per month|
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Aspirants are required to follow the below steps in order to apply:
- First of all, visit the authorized web portal of the recruiting body i.e. www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
- After that click on NHM Maharashtra Notification for the post of CHO.
- Download the notification for NHM Maharashtra CHO and undergo all the guidelines carefully.
- Before applying for this position, aspirants will have to enroll themselves through the same web portal.
- Aspirants who have already enrolled should click on the registration link for the available jobs.
- After that you will be redirected to the sign-in page where you have to enter the required details and opt for the post you want to apply for.
- Now make the payment of the application fee.
- Lastly, fill the NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment form carefully without any mistake and review it properly.
- Generate the print of the application form and save it.
- For General: Rs. 600/
- For SC/ BC: Rs. 300/-
- OBC: Rs 600/-
- Payment Mode: Credit card/ Debit card/ BHIM UPI/ Net banking.