Here are the basic nursing questions and answers which are asked in almost all the nursing entrance competitive exams and interviews. Check here for a list of some basic questions for the nursing examination.
Nursing Questions and Answers
1. Trousseau’s sign is seen in all the following excluding_______
A. Ca lungs
B. Ca stomach
C. Ca Pancreas
2. Excluding which one, smoking is a risk factor for all the following cancers?
B. Urinary bladder
3. In which year did the National cancer control program (NCCP) launch in India?
4. In android pelvis…..
A. Shape is triangular
B. Cavity is convergent
C. A sacral angle below 90 and inclined forward
D. All of these
5. The nurse is carrying out a test on an older adult client. Which assessment data would show a possible obstacle associated with the skin?
C. Deepening of expression lines
D. Thinning and loss of elasticity
6. BRCA-1 gene can be found on?
A. Chromosomes 13
B. Chromosomes 11
C. Chromosomes 17
D. Chromosomes 22
7. Progression of labor is best evaluated by?
B. Cervical dilatation
C. Fetal heart monitoring
D. Status of membrane
8. The duration of the pregnancy is?
A. 280 days
B. 40 weeks
C. 10 lunar months
D. Any of these
9. What is the approximate length of the umbilical cord at birth?
A. 25 cm
B. 75 cm
C. 35 cm
D. 50 cm
10. One of the characteristics of an out-group is
A. Small size
B. Hostile feeling
C. Common interest
D. Group welfare
11. Which characteristics of competition is not included among the following
A. It is continuous
B. It observes social laws
C. It deals with individual
D. It is unconscious
17. Quit Tobacco App is launched by?
18. Cordocentesis detect?
A. Enzyme defects
B. Fetomaternal haemorrhage
C. Rhesus disease
D. All of these
19. The genuine description of significant incidents and events of the students noticed by the teacher
A. Anecdotal records
C. Rating scale
D. Cumulative records
20. What is the most absolute teaching method for exploring the issues involved in social challenges or situations in human relations
C. Role play
21. Which chart among the following is used to represent the family history of diseases
A. Flow chart
C. Tree chart
D. Pedigree chart
22. Who developed the behavioral objective model of the curriculum
B. Lawrence Stenhouse
C. Ralph Tyler
23. Which curriculum is approved by faculty either implicitly or explicitly
A. Hidden curriculum
B. Illegitimate curriculum
C. Legitimate curriculum
D. Null curriculum
24. What is the type of learning in which the acquisition of a series of related conditioned responses takes place
A. Signal learning
C. Stimulus-response learning
D. Verbal association
25. Father of idealism is
B. J.S. Rose
26. Which among the following is the highest level of the psychomotor domain of educational objective
C. Guided response
27. Structure, process, and result model of quality assurance is popularly called
A. Wilson’s model
B. Quality health outcome model
C. Donabedian model
D. Quality management model
28. In which organization structure, the authority flows from top to bottom in a step-by-step method
A. Divisional organization structure
B. Matrix organization structure
C. Line organization structure
D. Functional organization structure
29. Assigning the new employee to a suitable position is
30. In which year did the trained nurses’ association establish?
31. What student-patient ratio is maintained for providing effective clinical training for students
|Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023||Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023|