RGUHS Nursing Admission 2023: Admission to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka is offering admissions for undergraduate courses and some postgraduate courses for the academic year 2023. Admission is done on the basis of merit in the last qualifying exam. While enrollment in some PG and Ph.D. courses will be granted on the basis of entrance tests organized by the university itself. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore, Karnataka came into existence in the year 1996 in Bangalore by the Government of Karnataka via its sanctioning of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka act 1994. The major goal of this university is setting up the university to carry within all the institutions and colleges of health sciences existing in the country.
Aspirants wishing to get complete information in accordance with the RGUHS Admission 2023 should read out the complete post given below.
RGUHS Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Notification Release||1st week of February 2023|
|Date of Application Form||1st week of February 2023|
|Last Date for Online Payment||4th week of February 2023|
|The due date for generating receipt of print-out of applications||1st week of March 2023|
|Admit Card||3rd week of March 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||4th week of March 2023|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), and Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS): The age of the candidates should be 17 years as of 31st December
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) , Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm), and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.): The age of the candidate should be 17 years as of 31st December and not be more than 25 years.
- Bachelor of Occupational Training (BOT): The age requirement is 17 years as of 31st December.
- Candidate should have completed 2 years of Pre-university examination of the pre-university board of Karnataka with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology as optional subjects and English (OR)
- He/ she should be promoted to the Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University/ Board with PCB (OR)
- Clear the B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University (OR)
- Pass the pre-professional/ pre-medical examination with PCB stream after going through either the higher secondary school examination.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD): 3-years passed final year MBBS students will be eligible to apply for the PG Courses. They must also complete the one-year rotating Internship.
- Master of Surgery (MS): Master of Chirurgie (M.Ch): A MS Degree or its equivalent is required to be eligible.
- PG Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Venerology, Dermatology, Radiotherapy, Public Health, and more: 2 years Passed final year MBBS students will be able to apply for this. It is also necessary to complete a one-year rotating Internship.
RGUHS Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form
- First of all, contenders who are willing to participate in the application process are required to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS) which is www.rguhs.ac.in.
- After that choose the “Affiliation/ Admission” tab which will be displayed on the top side of the homepage.
- Select the suitable link which you wish to apply for and also go through the notification.
- Now, look and click on the “Online Students Admission” option and then hit the apply online link to fill out the application form with the help of online mode.
- Then proceed to submit xerox copies of all the documents mentioned in the below section attested by Gazetted Officer along with the completely filled application form.
- Now, review it once again and send the same to the postal address which is given below:
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
4th ‘T’ Block
Bangalore – 560 041
RGUHS goes along with the semester and the annual system for the different program examinations. The end-semester and annual results are usually released within the specified time of 20 days via the official website of the university. The results for term-end exams will also be published on the official web page of the institute.
RGUHS also releases the findings for internal semester examinations two times a year. Details related to the RGUHS Question Paper, Revaluation & re-totaling will also be published on the official RGUHS portal.
RGUHS Nursing Admission Process
Admission to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) is granted by the online application regime. Application forms are issued in online mode through the official website of the university website, after the release of official notification from the University.
Candidates are required to attain at least 50% marks in 10+2 in a relevant discipline from a renowned board to take admitted in UG courses. However, contenders possessing a graduation degree in the concerned discipline with the required marks will be eligible for admission to Postgraduate courses. Applicants who are looking for admission to Ph.D. programs should possess a master’s degree.
Selection for admission to UG courses is generally done through the merit of the last qualifying exam. Likewise, admission to PG courses requires the candidate’s qualification in the entrance exam. A personal interview/ assessment is normally organized as well in the case of doctoral courses.