Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh will soon begin the ABVMU B.Sc Nursing 2023 registration process at their official portal i.e. abvmuup.edu.in. for the eligible candidates. Candidates must confirm their registration for ABVMU CET B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 before the due date.
The ABVMU commences the Common Entrance Test (CET) also known as ABVMU CET to select the students for admission in 04 years B.Sc Nursing Course in various colleges under the Atal Bihari Vajpayee University. The candidates will solely be selected on the premises of their candidate performance in the entrance exam and/or their preference of college. Get complete information related to ABVMU CET B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 from this page.
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||ABVMU CET/ UP B.Sc Nursing CET|
|Conducting Body||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University, UP|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission to B.Sc Nursing|
|Duration of Course||04 Year|
|Mode of CET||Online|
|Negative Marking||No marks deducted|
|Eligibility||12th pass with PCB and English|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application start date||Available soon|
|Application closing date||Available soon|
|Due date with late fee payment||Available soon|
|Admission available||Available soon|
|Result announcement||Available soon|
|1st counseling starts from||Available soon|
|2nd counseling starts from||Available soon|
|3rd counseling starts from||Available soon|
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age Relaxation will be offered as per UP Government Rules.
- Candidates must have cleared class 12th with Science stream. They must have acquired 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) and passed the English exam separately.
- Students from State Open School recognized by the State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) having Science stream and English as the mandatory subject are also eligible.
- English is a mandatory subject in the 12th-level exam.
- 05% of total marks in core subjects PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for admission to ABVMU 2023. However, a few colleges may be taking only female candidates.
ABVMU CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the exam governing body i.e. the university abvmuup.edu.in.
- Click on the registration link on the homepage of the university to start the registration process.
- Fill in the email id, mobile number, and password of your choice.
- The next step is to make the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- On confirmation of fee submission, upload your photograph, signature, and sample sheet in the given format.
- The last step is to review the application form and final submission.
|UR/ OBC||INR 2000/-|
|SC/ ST||INR 1200/-|
The application fee payment can be done using the online mode through the nearest branch of the State Bank of India. Candidates need to note that the application fee once submitted will not be returned.
Check out the detailed ABVMU B.Sc Nursing CET 2023 exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration of Exam: 03 hours
- Shift Timings: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type)
- Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted
- Qualifying Marks: 50%
- Level of exam: Intermediate
Distribution of marks:
|English and General Knowledge||20%|
- GautamBudh Nagar (NOIDA)
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
After the successful commencement of the UP B.Sc Nursing/ ABVMU CET exam is over, the university shall announce the result online via its official portal. The result will be displayed in the format of a merit list wherein candidates who have gained more than 50% aggregate marks and above have their names and enrollment numbers. Candidates have to visit the official website of Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU) –www.abvmuup.edu.in to check the examination result. Aspirants will only be able to check the seat matrix from the official portal of the university. If more than one candidate obtains the same marks in the entrance exam, then the merit will be prepared based on the highest marks acquired in the following order:
- Highest marks secured in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in the online exam.
- Percentage in 12th class
- Higher age of the candidate (older)