KNN College of Nursing is one of the best nursing colleges located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The college was established in 2004 as a private entity. It is accredited by the INC (Indian Nursing Council). KNN College of Nursing offers all the nursing courses including B.Sc (Nursing), M.Sc (Nursing), General Nursing and Midwifery, and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. The college also offers post-graduation degrees in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Medical-Surgical Nursing.
KNN College of Nursing provides good infrastructure and accommodations to the students that attract many candidates every year for admissions in various courses. As far as the facilities are concerned, the students get good hostel facilities along with a library, playground, laboratory, conference hall, medical facilities etc. Candidates who are waiting for KNN College of Nursing admission 2024 can go through this page to get the important details.
The candidates need to fulfill some eligibility criteria required to be admitted to this college. If you are planning to apply for Nursing courses then it is advised to go through the eligibility requirements for the courses offered here.
- The students applying for B.SC admission at KNN College of Nursing must have passed 10+2 with PCB from a recognized institute scoring a minimum of 40% marks.
- A relaxation of 5% will be offered to those candidates who belong to the SC/ST categories.
- They must be a domicile of the state i.e., Karnataka.
- The minimum age of the candidates applying for this course must be 17 years at the time of admission.
- They should be registered as RNRM (Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives.
- The students must have a 3-year Diploma in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery).
- Those who have passed their 12th standard exam from the NIOS Board are also eligible to apply for this course at KNN College of Nursing admission 2024.
Diploma in Nursing Admission
- The candidates interested in pursuing a Diploma course must have completed a two-year Pre-University exam or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
- They should have scored not less than 45% in optional subjects.
- The students must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission for the diploma course. The upper age limit of the applicants is 35 years.
M.Sc Nursing Admission
- For M.SC Nursing admission, the interested candidates must have completed a B.SC from a recognized Institution.
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
KNN College of Nursing Admission Procedure
There is a particular application procedure to follow to get admission at KNN Nursing College, Karnataka. Every candidate needs to go through this application procedure before applying for admission to Nursing courses at KNN College.
- At first, the students need to visit the official website.
- Complete the online application form for KNN College of Nursing Admission 2024.
- All the details entered by the candidates must be genuine to avoid rejection of the application form.
- They need to upload all the important documents, signatures, photographs, etc. carefully.
- It is very important to review the entered details before submission of the form and make changes (if any).
- On submission of the application form, an application number will be generated for the candidates. Keep the application number carefully for further reference.
- A requisite amount of the application fee has to be paid by the candidates to complete the application procedure.
- On completion of the application procedure, take a printout of the duly filled form and keep it safe for further reference.
Important Dates- KNN College of Nursing Admission 2024
|Important Dates (Tentative)||Events|
|1st week of July||Payments of fee for confirmation of seats (Round 1 & 2 candidates)|
|2nd week of July||End date for downloading round 2 admission orders (only by choice 1 applicant)|
|2nd week of July||End date for reporting at the college (only by choice 1 applicant)|
Courses available and fee structure- KNN College of Nursing
KNN College of Nursing offers various UG, PG, and Diploma courses in different streams. Every year many candidates apply for admission to these courses but very few have success. Those who are planning to apply for KNNC College of Nursing admission 2024 can check the details of courses offered by the college.
UG Courses and Fee Structure
Post Basic Bachelors of Science (P.B.B.Sc) Nursing
- It is a 2 years full-time nursing course offered by KNN College.
- The structure of this course is 30000/- per year.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing
- KNN College of Nursing also offers a B.Sc nursing course which is a 4-years full-time nursing course.
- The candidates taking admission in this course have to pay 6250/- on an annual basis.
PG Courses and Fee Structure
Master of Science (M.Sc) Paediatrics Nursing
- It is a 2-year full-time PG course.
- The fee structure for this course is 40000/- per year.
Master of Science (M.Sc) Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Sc Medical-Surgical Nursing course is a 2-year full-time course.
- The fee structure for this particular M.Sc course is 40000/- annually.
Master of Science (M.Sc) Psychiatry Nursing
- KNN College of Nursing admission 2024 will be offered for this course with an approximate fee structure of 40000/- per year.
- It is a 2-year full-time course.
Master of Science (M.Sc) Obstetrics/Gynaecology Nursing
- The college offers this 2-year full-time M.Sc Obstetrics and Gynaecology nursing course.
- The candidates applying for this course have to pay 40000/- per year to pursue this course.
Master of Science (M.Sc) Community Medicine-Nursing
- This 2-year full-time PG course is offered with a fee structure of 40000/-annually.
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and Fee Structure
- It is a 3-year and 6-month full-time nursing course.
- The candidates have to pay 4500/- per year for this Diploma course in nursing.