AFMC Nursing Exam 2023: Candidates who seek admission in a nursing course at Armed Force Medical College should apply for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Applications will be invited for providing admittance to female candidates into the B.Sc. Nursing course for a duration of four years. Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune manages the complete examination process. This national-level examination will provide entry to the eligible candidates in the courses entirely on the basis of the results obtained from the written test as well as the personal interview round.
Those aspirants who are interested to serve in the Military Nursing service will have to qualify in this entrance test. Only female candidates will be allowed to take admission. Admission will be granted considering the NEET scores. After passing the test, contenders also have to pass the interview process and medical fitness test for finally get selected.
AFMC Nursing Exam 2023 Overview
|Examination Name||AFMC Nursing Exam|
|Full form of AFMC||Armed Force Medical College|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Types of Exam||UG Level, PG Level|
|Conducting Organization||Armed Force Medical College|
|Courses Offered in AFMC||Various UG & PG Medical Courses|
|Mode of Application form||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
AFMC Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||1st week of May 2023|
|Availability of application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date of application submission||4th week of May 2023|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2023|
|NEET (UG) 2023 exam date||4th week of July 2023|
|Announcement of result||–|
The complete eligibility criteria for AFMC Nursing 2023 is given below:
- Applicant should be of Indian origin.
- The aspirant should be medically fit in order to be eligible.
- The applicant’s level of fitness will be assessed by the officers of the Medical Board of Military Medical.
- Only Female candidates will be eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit of the applier should be 17 years and the maximum age limit need to be 25 years.
- Candidate should have cleared the 12th examination with mandatory subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology on the very first attempt.
- It is necessary for the candidates to obtain at least 50% aggregate marks in the final examination.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the examination will be eligible too for AFMC Nursing Entrance Exam 2023.
AFMC Nursing Exam 2023 Application Form
Candidates need to read the below-mentioned points regarding the AFMC Registration:
- The AFMC 2023 takes place once a year through offline mode.
- The application forms for AFMC will be available on the official website of the Armed Force Medical College.
- Aspirants are required to submit the application form online mode only.
- The application form for AFMC will not be accepted other than online mode, in any case.
- It is necessary for the aspirants to input a working e-mail Id and mobile number in the AFMC application form.
- All communication information will be provided on this valid e-mail Id and all the details via SMS will be sent to the valid number only.
- Apart from this, aspirants need to upload a clear scanned passport-sized photograph and signature in the specified JPG/ JPEG format.
- In case the aspirant submits multiple application forms of AFMC, only the recently filled application form complete in all respects will be accepted as valid.
- Avoid sending a hard copy of the application form or any other documents by hand delivery or post to AFMC.
- General category candidates have to submit an application fee of INR 200.
- SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Please note that the fee for the application is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- The payment modes include debit/ credit card/ net banking facilities.
- The examination will take place online mode.
- The complete question paper will be in the English language.
- The Paper will include only Multiple Choice Questions and from this, the candidates will have to choose one correct option from four options available there.
- The complete exam duration will be for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Questions in the query paper will be asked from subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, General Intelligence, Physics and English language.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Selection Criteria comprises of total six steps which is nominating candidates via NEET (UG) scores, verification of documents, PAT, ToGIGE, Personal Interview & lastly the Medical examination. Candidates will also have to download hall tickets before the commencement of the interview process. It will be released very shortly after the conduction of NEET (UG) 2023 examination & prior to ToGIGE.
Documents Needed During the Time of the Interview
- Gap certificate if necessary (in case of a gap of more than two years between class 10th and 10+2)
- Category certificate and concerned certificates
- Secondary or some equivalent certificate
- 12th or some equivalent certificate and mark sheet
- Domicile or nationality certificate
- Two current character certificates
The exam conducting body will shortlist the list of nominated candidates for the personal interview round. Scores and roll numbers of the aspirants will be given in the list. The result of the examination will most likely be published in the month of March.