JIPMER Nursing is a national-level entrance examination that commences each year for shortlisting applicable candidates for enrollment into the nursing course. JIPMER or Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is one of the most renowned gateways that provide admission to eligible candidates into courses such as B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, and Post Basic Diploma courses. All the concerning details related to the examination are given in this post. Consequently, one needs to go through the entire article to know about JIPMER Nursing Admission 2024.
JIPMER Nursing Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Events||B.Sc. Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Online application form registration date commencement from||Last week of April 2024||April 2024|
|Online registration form ending date||Last week of May 2024||May 2024|
|Issuance of the admit card||June 2024||June 2024|
|JIPMER Nursing 2024 exam on||June 2024||June 2024|
|Merit list release date||July 2024||July 2024|
|Admission/ Counselling commencement||July 2024||July 2024|
|First counseling date||3rd week of July 2024||July 2024|
|Second counseling date||3rd week of August 2024||August 2024|
|Final & last counseling||4th week of August 2024||September 2024|
|Admission last date||September 2024||September 2024|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
JIPMER Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Go through the entire below section to know the complete eligibility criteria for Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses of JIPMER Nursing 2024:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Nationality: Applicant should hold Indian citizenship in order to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Appliers should be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2024.
- Qualification: One must have cleared 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized educational board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Botany/ Biology & Zoology, and English as mandatory subjects in the intermediate level.
- Marks: It is also mandatory for the aspirants to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for PwD) and (40% marks for SC/ ST) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Botany/ Biology & Zoology in the qualifying examination.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: A B.Sc. Nursing Degree holders will be eligible for admission to M.Sc. Nursing course.
- Marks: Individuals should obtain a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Registration: Appliers must be registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Experience: Candidates having a minimum of 1-year of working experience in a hospital, College, School of Nursing, or Community Health Program will be eligible for admission to M.Sc. Nursing course.
JIPMER Nursing Admission 2024 Application Form
Aspirants will find the relevant link to acquire the JIPMER Nursing 2024 application form through the official web portal of the institute i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in. We advise the candidates to go through the instructions given below before they continue with the application process.
- Candidates need to provide only correct information in the application form or else the candidature of the aspirants will be canceled.
- If the application form is incomplete in any manner, it will be rejected immediately and no communication information will be sent regarding this to the candidate.
- In the application form, the applicants will have to enter their basic personal details, and academic details and upload their scanned signature and photograph and signature.
- Scanned copies of disability and category certificates must also be uploaded by the aspirants.
- Submission of the application form will be completed online accompanied by the specified amount of the application fee.
- Upon the successful submission of the form, candidates have to get a printout of the same and the fee receipt for future reference.
The payment should also be done with the assistance of net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
The category-wise application fee structure is here:
|P-UR & General candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|P-OBC & OBC candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST & P-SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Question paper language: English language
- Duration of exam: 1 and 30 hours
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100 marks
- Marking scheme: For every right answer, candidates will get 1 mark in the question paper.
- Negative marking: No negative marking is applicable.
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10||10|
The result for every exam participated candidates will be released only through online mode. Contenders will be able to download their examination outcome from the Last week of June 2024 only by login in to the authorized website of the official authority.
The official authority will not send the outcome to the candidates individually by post or any other offline mode. Therefore, candidates are suggested to preserve their results secure till the completion of the admission process.
Candidates will get the option for three exam cities at the time of filling out the application form. Moreover, no request for a change of examination center would be considered under any circumstances. The exam will take place in the following cities:
- New Delhi