PGIMER Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form will most likely be released by the official authorities in the 2nd week of April 2023. PGIMER also known as the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research commences a national-level entrance exam every year for the candidates willing to get admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nursing Programs of PGIMER. Through this examination, aspirants will be able to secure admission to B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) and M.Sc. Nursing Programs are offered at the PGIMER institution.
PGIMER Nursing Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||PGIMER Nursing Admission|
|Conducting Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Category||Nursing Entrance Exams|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
PGIMER Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
For M.Sc. Nursing:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Releasing of admit card||4th week of May 2023|
|Date of exam||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2023|
|Starting of counseling||2nd week of July 2023|
B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) & (Post-Basic):
|Starting of application||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Application correction||4th week of June 2023|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of July 2023|
|Date of exam||4th week of July 2023|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of August 2023|
|Starting of counseling||3rd week of August 2023|
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Gender: Only female candidates will be eligible to apply for B.Sc. nursing admission.
- Qualification: Applicants who have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board of education will be allowed to apply.
- Subjects: He/ she should have studied physics, chemistry, biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Marks: Candidates should also attain a minimum of 50% aggregate in their qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The age of the contender should be between 17 to 25 years as of 1st September 2023.
For Post-Basic Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicants who have successfully cleared 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board of education can apply for Post Basic Nursing.
- Marks: Applicants need to obtain 50% of aggregate marks in general nursing and midwifery.
- Other Eligibility: It is also mandatory for the candidate to be registered as a midwifery and registered nurse in the state nursing council.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should not be over 45 years as of 1st September 2023.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Individuals must have passed either B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) or B.Sc. Nursing from an Institution recognized.
- Marks: Entrants should acquire at least 55% of their marks in their qualifying examination.
- Experience: They should also have 1-year of working experience till the due date of submission of the application form.
- Other Eligibility: Aspirant must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife as sanctioned by INC or substitute registration if the candidate is a male.
PGIMER Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form
- Entrants should register themselves online at the official website of PGIMER.
- Read the complete notification and the other details carefully before applying.
- After that register yourself as an applicant with all the verified information.
- After the completion of the registration, the entrant should start filling out the application form with accuracy.
- Upload the scanned documents and proceed further to make the payment of the application fee through the Branch of the state bank of India by challan.
- Revise the filled-in details again and then submit your application form
- Take the printout of the application form and keep its copy safe for further use.
- The submission of the application can be made through any Branch of the state bank of India by challan.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates should make the payment of Rs. 800/-.
- The application fee is 1000/- for candidates belonging to general and other categories.
- Candidates possessing an SBI account should pay the fee through the I-collect service.
Here is the complete exam pattern for PGIMER Nursing 2023:
- Mode of Exam: The entrance examination will take place online mode (CBT) only.
- Duration: One & half hours will be provided to complete the whole question paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice type questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions will be asked in the query paper.
- Medium: Entrants will get the question paper in English medium only.
- Number of Shifts: 01 shift.
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Marks: Total 100 marks.
- Marking scheme: +1 marks
- Negative Marking: Entrants will lose 0.25 marks on every wrong answer.
The result will be published on the notice board of The National Institute of Nursing Education of PGIMER, Chandigarh/ Bhargava Auditorium. In order to check the result, candidates can also visit the official page of the institute.