Uttarakhand Nursing 2024: Uttarakhand Nursing Exam is a state-level examination that takes place every year at H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Candidates who are willing to take admitted to the nursing courses in the state of Uttarakhand can take up these entrance examinations who are going to get admission into courses such as GNM, ANM, M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing courses, etc.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2024 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Uttarakhand Nursing 2024|
|Exam Types||Undergraduate, Postgraduate Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Medical Nursing Courses|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Uttarakhand Nursing 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Online application form starts from||June 2024|
|Submission date of online application fee||June 2024|
|Application form fee submission last date||June 2024|
|End date to submission of the online application form||June 2024|
|Last date to send the E-challan||June 2024|
|Admit card downloading commencement||July 2024|
|Date of exam||July 2024|
|Result date announcement||July 2024|
- Age Limit: The age of the entrant shouldn’t be less than 17 years as of 31st December 2024.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit for the entrant is 35 Years.
- Qualification: An individual has to pass the examination of the 12th Class with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry together with English as the compulsory subjects.
- Marks and Criteria: Candidates who have acquired 40% marks in their 12th examination will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Aspirants who have completed 17 Years as on 31st December 2024.
- Qualification: Students clearing 12th class from any recognized educational board in Science background only.
- Mandatory Subjects: The candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English together as mandatory subjects.
- Marks Obtained: Students need to obtain a minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Upper Age Limit: A candidate’s upper age limit is 35 Years.
- Qualification: It is necessary for the aspirants to have passed GNM from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: Students who have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December 2024.
- Qualification: Candidates who have passed the 12th class from any recognized board in Science background only.
- Mandatory Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English should be the mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- Marks Obtained: One should attain a minimum of 40% marks in their qualifying examination i.e. 12th standard.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit is 35 Years.
- Age Limit: The candidate should have attained 21 Years as of 31st December 2024.
- Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. nursing, post-B.Sc. nursing is required from any recognized university.
- Domicile: He/ she should hold the domicile certificate of the state of Uttarakhand.
- Marks Obtained: A minimum of 55% marks should be there in their qualifying examination.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit for the aspirant is 35 years.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2024 Application Form
- Interested candidates who wish to apply for the application form will have to follow the online process
- The application forms will be available for the candidates only in online mode via the official portal of the conducting board only.
- The availability of the application form will most likely be from the first week of June 2024.
- Candidates have to submit the application form expectedly in the last week of June month.
- We advise the candidates to keep a printout of the application form for avoiding all kinds of an inconvenience.
- Payment of the application fee can be done with the help of E-challan.
|For B.Sc. nursing and post-B.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates: INR 1500/-|
|SC/ ST candidates: INR 1000/-|
|For M.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates: INR 2000/-|
|SC/ ST candidates: INR 1500/-|
|For ANM and GNM||General/ OBC candidates: INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST candidates – INR 700/-|
- The question paper will be provided in the offline mode therefore it is based on an OMR examination.
- The total number of questions in the examination will be 100 questions.
- The paper will contain a total of 100 marks.
- Candidates will get a duration of 180 minutes to solve the entire paper.
- There is no provision of negative marking will be there in the examination.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidate.
- The question paper will be prepared on the basis of the Objective Type Question format.
The Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2024 Result will go to be obtainable through online mode only. Please note that the candidates will not get any offline mode in order to access the result. The outcome can be acquired through the official website only.
Nursing Exam 2024 Results will be announced tentatively within the last week of August 2024. The examination authority will issue the merit list for separate courses. Individuals should input their User ID and Password to collect the result. Based on the Result, candidates will be invited to attend the counseling. We suggest the candidates get a print copy of the Result which will be beneficial for the candidates in the future. The counseling process will be commenced after the release of the Nursing Exam Results.