AIIMS Paramedical 2024: The specific authority of the AIIMS Paramedical Exam is the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. It is in charge of organizing the Paramedical exams for the aspirants every year. This examination is held with the purpose of offering admission to eligible aspirants in BSc. the paramedical course at AIIMS. It takes place annually via computer-based mode. The registrations for the same will most likely begin in the month of March 2024 and last till April 2024. The full schedule will be uploaded on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences soon.
Moreover, only the students who successfully apply online for the entrance test within the due date will be eligible to take up AIIMS Paramedical Entrance Exam 2024. Interested candidates who are seeking important details of the AIIMS Paramedical Exam 2024 must refer to this complete post below.
Latest News: AIIMS has released the paramedical exam date (B.Sc (Hons.) Paramedical Courses-2024). The examination will be held on 6th July 2024 and the result will be declared on 12th July 2024. for more latest updates stay connected.
AIIMS Paramedical 2024 Overview
|Name of the entrance exam||AIIMS Paramedical Exam 2024|
|Courses||B.Sc (Hons) Para-Medical Courses 2024|
|Entrance exam organizing department||AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)|
|Mode of exam||Online mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Medium of exam||Hindi and English|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Total Questions||90 queries|
|Questions type||Multiple choice questions|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
AIIMS Paramedical 2024 Important Dates
|Basic online registration||Second week of March 2024|
|Online registration closing date||First week of April 2024|
|Accepted/ rejected status of online application||Second week of April 2024|
|Correction in the application||Second week of April 2024|
|Final registration||Last week of April 2024 to Second week of May 2024|
|Last date of documents submission||Second week of June 2024|
|Exam Date||06 July 2024|
|Result||12 July 2024|
- Bachelor of Optometry
- BSc (Hons) Medical Technology in Radiography (MTR)
- BSc Course in Operation Theatre Technology (OTT)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing
- BSc Nursing (Post Basic)
- BSc Course in Dental Operating Room Assistant (DORA)
- BSc Course in Dental Hygiene
- BSc in Medical Technology in Radiography (MTR)
- BSc in Medical Technology in Radiotherapy (MTRT)
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- BSc in Operation Theatre & Anesthesiology Technology (OTAT)
- BSc in Anaesthesia Technology
- BSc in Urology Technology
- BSc in Perfusion Technology
- BSc Sleep Laboratory Technology
- BSc in Respiratory Therapy
- BSc in Neuro-monitoring Technology
- BSc in Orthopaedics Technology
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc in Dental Hygiene
- BSc in Dental Operating Room Assistant
- Bachelor of Optometry
- BSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- BSc Radiotherapy Technology
Before the basic registration process for the entrance exam is started online, aspirants need to thoroughly check all the eligibility norms that are mentioned in the section below. Therefore, it is very important for the candidates to ensure that each and every eligibility criteria is satisfied as stated here:
- An Indian citizen candidate can apply for the exam.
- The age of the candidate should fall between 17 years in order to take up the exam.
- The applicant should clear the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized educational board.
- In addition to that, those students who want to get admission in Bachelor of Optometry, BSc Medical Technology in Radiotherapy and BSc Hons will have to clear the qualifying exam with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English or Mathematics as the mandatory subjects.
- Apart from this, biology is mandatory for all other courses.
- Furthermore, General and OBC category aspirants need to attain a minimum of 50% while, for the SC/ ST Category students, 45% in the last qualifying exam i.e. 12th is needed.
AIIMS Paramedical 2024 Registration Procedure
- First of all, move to the official web page of AIIMS, New Delhi – www.aiimsexams.org.
- A link stating “AIIMS Paramedical Registration” will be seen on the homepage. Click on it.
- Input your basic details, such as a valid email ID, candidate’s name and phone number, and other similar details.
- Once the basic registration is completed, in the next step the code will be generated. Only those applicants who have done the basic registration will be eligible for Code Registration.
- Final registration will begin after the code registration is done. It is the final stage of the online registration process. Post the completion of final registration, candidates will be issued the admit card.
- In the final registration, the students should fill out their educational, contact and personal details. All such information should be provided correctly to avoid any mistake in the future.
The Application Forms of aspirants who are unable to make the payment of the application fee on the assigned date and time will be rejected. Consequently, they will have to make the payment of the application fee before the due date. The details of category-wise application fee is provided in the table below. The fee submission mode is net banking/ credit card/ debit card, etc. also, it is advisable to keep the transaction slip secure, as it is required during the further process of admission.
|General/ OBC||INR 1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||INR 1200/-|
|B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024||GNM Admission 2024|