BHU B.Sc Nursing 2023: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is a worldwide recognized sanctuary of learning, that was formed in the city of Varanasi. Eligible candidates will be able to secure admission in Banaras Hindu University by applying to the candidates that are interested in and eligible for and following the BHU admission process. The Banaras Hindu University came into existence in the year 1916. This is one of the top university located in the state of Uttar Pradesh which offers UG, PG courses in various specializations.
The authorized web portal of BHU is www.bhu.ac.in. Aspirants can get full information regarding Banaras Hindu University Admission 2023, application form, eligibility criteria, courses, placement, fees, ranking to get admission in UP in this article.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Overview
|Name of exam||BHU B.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Exam conducting body||Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi|
|Course offered||B.Sc Nursing (4-year program)|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Total seats available in the university||75|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Registration||April 2023|
|Last date for registration||May 2023|
|Issuance Admit Card||July 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||July 2023|
|Release of notification of Counselling||July 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||August 2023|
- The academic qualification as per the standards by the specialists in charge of the affirmation of the aspirants eligible into B.Ed course of two years.
- Applicants possessing a Bachelor’s degree as well as a Master’s degree with at least five hundredth checks in Humanities/ Science/ Social Sciences/ Commerce.
- Aspirants acquiring a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with specialization in arithmetic or science along with a minimum of 55 marks.
- Candidates shall be eligible for admission to only 1 of the given groups and to clear that the candidate must hold a minimum of one among the topics given in the group as the main subject throughout the candidate’s graduation or post-graduation.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
All the information in concerned to the BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application form is mentioned hereby for the reference of the candidates:
- The Application form for B.Sc course in Nursing will be released soon on the official website of the university.
- The authority of BHU will release the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the out the complete BSc Nursing application through the authorized web page of the university.
- It is necessary for the candidates to carefully fill out the application form as there is no provision of a correction window.
- Complete the valid and working details in the application form.
- A candidate must avoid submitting multiple forms as they might be rejected by the officials.
- After the submission of the application form after the mentioned deadline, authorities will not be accept the forms under any circumstances.
- Each aspirant should keep this in mind that you don’t need to send the application to the university office address.
The complete data regarding the BHU B.Sc Entrance Exam is mentioned in the section below:
- Exam Mode: Online Mode
- Type of Question: Multiple-Choice Questions
- No. of Question: 100 questions
- Duration: 2 hours in total
- Subjects in Exam: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- Marking Scheme: +2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative marking: There is no provision of negative marking in BHU B.Sc Nursing
The details related to the distribution of questions and marks of each subject are given below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total marks|
The selection of the candidates will be done based on merit in the written entrance test. If candidates have the marks in the exam their inter-se merit will be decided on the following parameters:
- Aspirants have higher marks in zoology.
- Candidates having higher marks in botany.
- Candidates holding higher marks in chemistry.
- Aspirants possessing higher marks in the physics section.
- In case all of them, therefore the candidate with higher age will be considered by the official authority.
- Aspirants must get important advice process after the selection exam result. Candidates would move call letters from the official website they’re highlighted on their registered email and mobile no.
- Aspirants when receiving the call letters must sign in to the official web portal to top off the section for the essential course.
- Candidates will be able to change their tendency on the day of advice.
- They can find a workable pace charge with the assistance of online credit/ charge or in cash at the fees counter.
- The contender should present the proof of installment to the assigned venue on the next day after the advice.
- In case they don’t pay confirmation expenses then their candidature will be canceled.