Border Security Force (BSF) is the competent authority that is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process for Staff Nurses. The BSF recruiting department has issued the notification for Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse). Aspirants are suggested to read the official notification carefully and the official website is www.bsf.nic.in. The examination authority will lay down all the instructions and guidelines and according to the same, candidates will have to apply for the recruitment process. It is important to note that, all the applicants must satisfy all the eligibility requirements required for the recruitment.
Stay connected with the official portal of the examination body to get all the details about BSF Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, pay scale, etc. Scroll down the complete page to obtain full information.
BSF Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Department||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Vacancy name||Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)|
|No of vacancy||10|
|Application start date||29 January 2023|
|Application last date||22 February 2023|
|Qualification type||10th 12th/ graduate|
|Exam date||Available soon|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
BSF Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application starting date||29 January 2023|
|Application closing date||22 February 2023|
|Main exam date||Available soon|
|Download admit card||Available soon|
|Result announcement||Available soon|
BSF Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum educational qualification required for a BSF Staff Nurse is a 12th / diploma in the relevant field, however, candidates with higher qualifications can also apply for the position of Staff Nurse vacancy but the age limit is compulsory.
- BSc Nursing ANM
- Lab technician – BMLT or DMLT
- Ward boy – 10th pass
- Veterinary – 1-year diploma in veterinary stock assistant/ 12th pass
- Kennel man – 10th + 2 years of experience in handling animals
|Post type||Age limit|
|SI Staff Nurse||21 to 30|
|ASI Lab Technician||18 to 25|
|ASI Operation Theatre Technician||20 to 25|
|CT (Aya/ Ward Girl/ Ward Boy) Group C Post||18 to 23|
|Head constable (Veterinary)||18 to 25|
|Constable (Kennelman)||18 to 25|
- Open the official portal of BSF i.e. www.bsf.gov.in.
- Click on Staff Nurse paramedical option.
- There you will find the online application form for Staff Nurse paramedical, along with the latest vacancy notifications and with PDF notifications, and click on Apply option.
- Fill up your basic necessary details for instance personal, education, communication, etc. details for the requirement of the BSF Staff Nurse exam 2023.
- Pay the application fee through the available online and offline facilities & upload documents like your passport size photo, and signature, and finalize the Border Security Force Bharti Staff Nurse Application form.
- Education certificate
- Identity Card of the Applicant– PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
In order to obtain the result of the recruitment process in 2023, you have to visit the official portal of the BSF i.e. www.bsf.gov.in. and click on the BSF Staff Nurse Bharti recruitment page. Enter your login credentials such as application number / DOB and BSF Staff Nurse Recruitment Results 2023 will be displayed before you.
|BSF Nurse Recruitment 2023 Important Links|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|Nursing Officer Recruitment||Click Here|