The vacancy details related to Indian Navy Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 will be provided at the official website of the competent authority i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. It is important to note that candidates who are looking to take part in the Staff Nurse Recruitment process, need to pass the written exam, physical test, and interview. Those who pass all three phases will be eligible to get recruited for the concerned position.
The vacancy details along with the schedule will be mentioned on the official portal only- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Therefore, candidates should stay in touch with the authorized web portal of the Indian Navy. As the official notification is released for this position, we will update all the details on this page.
Indian Navy Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the authority||Indian Navy|
|No of vacancy||Available soon|
|Notification release date||Available soon|
|Category||Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023|
|Application process start date||Available soon|
|Application process last date||Within 30 days|
|Qualification type||10th 12th pass/graduate|
|Exam date||Available soon|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Indian Navy Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Application commencement date||2022|
|Application last date||Within 30 days|
|Staff Nurse Exam date 2023||Within a few days after the last date of application submission|
|Result cut off marks||Within a month of exam commencement|
The eligibility criteria required to apply for the position of Staff Nurse in Indian Navy are laid down below:
- Aspirants should have done GNM or BSc Nursing from a recognized institution in order to be eligible.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 45 years.
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per central govt rules.
- OBC- 3 years
- SC/ST- 5 years
Indian Navy Staff Nurse Application Process
- First of all, aspirants should go to the main website of the Indian Navy- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the main web portal, go to the careers/ vacancy /recruitment section.
- It is important to read the notifications and guidelines in the form.
- Click on the link for Staff Nurse.
- There you will find an online application form of recruitment, where you have to enter your personal, professional, communications, and other details as required.
- Upload your original scanned copies of the documents such as passport size photograph of the applicant and signature.
- Pay the requisite application charges via the online and offline method and finalize your Staff Nurse Application process.
|Staff Nurse||7th cpc level 3 (INR 20,000 – 40,000)|
The selection process for staff nurse recruitment contains written exams, interviews, and physical requirements. Aspirants need to pass the written exam first, then an interview and lastly qualified candidates need to undergo physical requirements. Those who clear all the processes of recruitment will be appointed for the post of staff nurse in the Indian Navy.
The announcement of results will be done on the main website of the Indian Navy- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Participants just need to provide their login credentials such as application number or DOB in order to obtain the written examination outcome. After that, aspirants can participate in further recruitment processes. Please note that those candidates who fail to qualify for the written examination, can not take part in the further recruitment process. Thus, their selection will be canceled.