Chhattisgarh Paramedical 2023: Admission to Paramedical course in the state of Chhattisgarh is carried out by the Chhattisgarh Medical Council. The council distributes the application forms for admission to paramedical courses at its official website i.e. www.cgmedicalcouncil.org). Furthermore, all the important events and dates can be found in the below section. However, candidates must understand that they will not get any notifications regarding the events. Thus, they have to keep track of the concerning websites frequently for any updates.
Chhattisgarh Paramedical 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application Form||November 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application Forms||December 2023|
|Admit Card||Announced soon|
|Date of Examination||Announced soon|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
The Medical Council of Chhattisgarh state is in charge of deciding the eligibility criteria for admission to paramedical courses. Furthermore, it is necessary for each and every aspirant to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to begin an easy application process. Therefore, it is important to go through the criteria carefully first before filling out the application form. Go through the points below to know about it:
- A candidate who has cleared 10th/ 12th from a recognized board can apply for admission. Moreover, they need to attain the minimum qualifying marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have attained 17 years of age as of or before the 31st of December 2023 can apply easily.
Chhattisgarh Paramedical Admission 2023 Registration Form
In order to get admission to the desired course, each and every aspirant has to submit the application form successfully. They need to refer to the online website of Chhattisgarh Medical Council as the application forms will be released in online mode. Thus, students have to log in to the portal to apply. However, they have to provide their authentic details in the form and then take a printout of the filled application form to submit it. Ensuring that the correct information is provided in the form is the most vital part of the application process. Additionally, the details provided in the form should match your documents. Here are the basic steps to fill its online application form:
- Open the authorized web page of the Chhattisgarh Medical Board, i.e. www.cgmedicalcouncil.org
- Open the link for “Chattisgarh Diploma Form“ after which a form will appear on your screen.
- Start providing information in the blank fields. If the application form is available in the form of PDF, then you will be able to download it and then input all the essential details.
- Next, upload the documents and cross-check the information given in the form carefully and submit it.
Submission of the application form fee is very necessary, without it the form remains incomplete. The application forms of those candidates who fail to submit the application fee on time will get rejected. Further, the authorities of the medical board haven’t confirmed the amount regarding the application fee. However, the only mode of application fee payment is online. Aspirants can make the payment of fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Below we have provided the list of mandatory documents required during the admission process. Thus, all the contenders should possess all these documents. In addition to that, students have to produce both the originals and the photocopies of the requisite documents. Therefore, it is very essential to present all the documents ready beforehand in order to avoid any sort of inconvenience. The documents are:
- Resident Proof Certificate, stating that the candidate belongs to the UT of J&K or Ladakh.
- Qualifying Exam Pass Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Signature/ Thumb Impression Image in Prescribed format
Only the merit of the student will decide if they are eligible to participate for this admission round. Counseling is considered as the final round of the admission process. Chhattisgarh Paramedical Counselling 2023 is scheduled to take place within a week after the announcement of the outcome. However, the full information details will be mentioned on the authorized website of the Chhattisgarh Medical Council. This round will be organized to check if shortlisted candidates are suitable for the admission to course or not. Meanwhile, the procedure of document verification and allotment of seats will be held on the day of counseling. Thus, aspirants will have to possess both the originals and photocopies of documents.
Furthermore, the students who fail to produce the original and photocopies of the documents will lose their seats to other applicants. Aspirants failing to participate in this round can face rejection. However, if there is an emergency, then students must inform the authorities about it. If authorities allow, then your parents or guardians will be eligible to act as a proxy.