Jharkhand Paramedical Exam 2023: Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination also refer as PMECE is organized every year for the contenders who are seeking entry into Diploma in Pharmacy, Various Diploma and Certificate courses in Dresser and Certificate Para-Medical Courses. This entrance examination is conducted annually on a state level by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Authorities have not set any age restrictions to apply for this entrance exam. Upon successfully qualifying for the entrance examination, candidates will be enrolled in diploma programs of paramedical and pharmacy courses. Read the below-given information in the article to know more.
झारखण्ड पैरामेडिकल प्रवेश परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू हो चुकी है। इसके लिए 2 जून से लेकर 25 जून 2023 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन किये जा सकते है। परीक्षा का आयोजन 16 जुलाई 2023 को होगाl
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
Jharkhand Paramedical Exam 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Paramedical Exam or PMECE|
|Conducting Body||JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)|
|Course Name||Para Medical|
|Online Application Start Date||02 June 2023|
|Online Application Last Date||25 June 2023|
|Exam Date||16 July 2023|
Jharkhand Paramedical Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Application start date||02 June 2023|
|Application last date||25 June 2023|
|Correction in Application||26 June to 27 June 2023|
|Admit card||July 2023|
|Exam date||16 July 2023|
|Intermediate Level||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Matric Level||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
From the points below you can check the eligibility requirements:
- Candidates who have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 in Science or equivalent examination from any recognized board of education are eligible for admission.
- Aspirants may also apply for admission provided that they need to qualify for the examination before the beginning of counseling.
- To get entry into the Pharmacy course, the candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years & there is no age bar for other programs.
- The officials have not set any bar to apply for 1 Year certificate in Dresser Course.
Jharkhand Paramedical Exam 2023 Application Form
- Go to the authorized portal of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board i.e. www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the link for ‘Online Application Submission – JCECEB 2023’.
- Hit another link ‘Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination – 2023′.
- Click on the Apply Form link and start filling out your information and your login credentials will be created.
- Tap on the login button and provide your user ID & password.
- Make sure to provide each and every detail required in the form.
- Upload your passport-size photograph, scanned signature, and other documents in the directed size only.
- Submit the form and make the payment of your application charges and print the form along with the fee receipt.
|Category||Fee in Rs|
|General/ EWS/ BC – I/ BC – II||INR 900/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female Category Candidates||INR 450/-|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held offline
- Type of Questions: Objective and Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: There will be 150 Questions in the paper.
- Exam Duration: The exam will be held for 2.5 hours (2hr 30 Minutes)
- Exam Medium: The question paper will be in both the languages in Hindi and English.
For Diploma Courses
|Pharmacy and Paramedical Diploma||Number of Questions according to subjects|
For Certificate Course
|Certificate Course||Number of Questions according to subjects|
- For 12th- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics & for PCB stream: Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Each subject will carry 50-50 questions.
- For 10th- Mathematics, Science & General Knowledge, each subject will have 50-50 questions.
Candidates who successfully clear this entrance examination will be invited to take part in the counselling round. All the updates regarding the counselling process will be given on the official website. Apart from this, the candidates who get their names appear on the merit list will be told to participate in the next stage. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in the counseling. In the counseling, they will be asked to bring all their requisite documents. Then, they should visit the prescribed institute and pay the fees for the course, book their seats, and complete the remaining admission process. The admission schedule will be provided on the website of the admission council.
The exam conducting authority will publish the pmece outcome at the official website after the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the entrance exam as per the schedule & instructions. It will contain the names & roll numbers of the deserving & selected candidates of the entrance examination. They will be notified regarding the outcome as per the schedule.
The merit list will be released on the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board once the test is held. It comprises the names & other relevant information of all the nominated contenders & examination-qualified candidates for admission. The board shall publish the same in an online mode as per their schedule.
Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Important Links
|Jharkhand Paramedical 2023 Important Links|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|New Registration||Register Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|Guideline (How to Apply)||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|