CMC Vellore Nursing 2024: It is an Institute level Nursing entrance exam that is commenced every year by CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore for admission to BSc in Nursing, M.Sc. in Nursing, AHS Degree Courses, AHS Diploma, Diploma in Nursing, DCPC courses in CMC Vellore. The Christian Medical College Vellore (CMC Vellore) will be in charge of declaring the Christian Medical College Vellore Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing 2024 exam date, eligibility, application form, etc.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||CMC Vellore Nursing Exam 2024|
|Types of Examination||UG, PG Level|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Conducting Body||CMC Vellore|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Examination Date||Announced soon|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Parul University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 (Open)– Apply Here!!!
CMC Vellore Nursing 2024 Dates
|Application form released||3rd week of April 2024|
|Final date to submit the application form||3rd week of June 2024|
|Final date to upload documents||4th week of June 2024|
|Final date for receipt||1st week of July 2024|
|Admit card downloading||July 2024|
|Step 1 Undergraduate entrance exam||3rd week of September 2024|
|Step 2 Medical checkup at Chittoor||–|
|Application form commences||3rd week of March 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of June 2024|
|Last date of receipt of supporting documents||4th week of June 2024|
|Deadline for receipt of a certificate from the minority network organization||4th week of June 2024|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of September 2024|
|PG Exam date- step 1||3rd week of September 2024|
|Release of the list of candidates –Step II||4th week of September 2024|
|M.Sc. Nursing Step- II|
|Step 1 Registration & medical checkup at Vellore||2nd week of October 2024|
|Step 2 Assessment of knowledge & skills||2nd week of October 2024|
For Post Basic Nursing, Post basic diploma in Nursing & Fellowship in Nursing
|Step 2 Registration & medical checkup at Vellore||2nd week of October 2024|
|Personal Interview||2nd week of October 2024|
|Final section list the availability||3rd week of October 2024|
|Admission registration/ Commencement of course||4tj week of November 2024|
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Gender: Only female category candidates will be allowed for the B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- Educational Qualification: The student should clear the 12th standard from any recognized board of education.
- Mandatory Subjects: An individual should have Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology as compulsory subjects within the intermediate examination.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% marks for General and 40% marks for the reserved category to be eligible for the exam.
- Upper Age Limit: The age of the student should not exceed 30 years age as of 1st July 2024.
- Minimum Age: The student’s age should not be less than 17 years old as of the 31st of December.
- Gender: Only female category candidates will be allowed for the M.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- Qualification: The student should clear the B.Sc. nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: A minimum of 55% marks for General (50% Marks for the reserved category) is required to be eligible for the exam.
- Upper Age Limit: The age of the student should not be more than 35 years age as on 1st July 2024.
- Minimum Age: The applicant’s age should not be more than 21 years old as of the 31st of December 2024.
- Experience: One must possess a minimum of one year of experience after being a registered nurse or midwife in any State Nursing Council.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2024 Application Form
- Christian Medical College, Vellore releases the B.Sc., M.Sc. Nursing application form 2024 at the official website www.cmcvellore.ac.in.
- Students must fill out the complete and submit the nursing online application form before the due date.
- In order to apply, candidates should complete the CMC Vellore B.Sc., M.Sc. Nursing 2024 registration, then provide the entire information in the online form, upload requisite documents, and make the payment of the application fee.
- Also, only eligible students must fill out the application form for Christian Medical College Vellore Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
The Application Fee must be paid through the Demand Draft (DD) in favor of CMC Vellore Association A/c payable at any bank in Vellore. The students should make sure to send the payment proof to the address which is- The office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore- 632002.
|Course Name||Administrative fee||Course fee|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Post Basic Diploma (Nursing)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 350/-|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 600/-|
The Exam Pattern will be beneficial for the students to acquire good scores within the exam.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through online mode (Computer Based Test Mode).
- Types of Questions: The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration of Examination: The examination duration will be different for both the papers i.e. Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
- UG Duration: For Undergraduate courses, a total of 1 Hour and 10 Minutes will be allotted.
- PG Duration: 1 Hour and 30 minutes will be assigned to the candidates.
- Language of Examination: The paper will be provided in English language only.
- Paper: The students will get two papers General Paper and Specialty Paper. They will be able to choose either one among them or also they can opt for 2 papers.
Aspirants can easily check outcomes through online mode. No other mode will be entertained to obtain the nursing exam result. It will be available most expectedly in the month of August 2024. Candidates can obtain their exam results with the help of login credentials such as registration ID & number.